NFSU2 HD Reflections
How To Use
1. Download and extract NFSU2HDReflections.zip.
2. Move the scripts folder to the game's install folder.
3. Download and extract Ultimate-ASI-Loader.zip
4. Move dinput8.dll to the game's install folder.
- ResolutionX : Controls the horizontal resolution of reflections.
- ResolutionY : Controls the vertical resolution of reflections.
- RoadScale : Scales the resolution of road reflections.
- VehicleScale : Scales the resolution of vehicle reflections.
- MirrorScale : Scales the resolution of the rearview mirror.
- HDReflections : Reflection resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- HDReflectionBlur : Blur resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- ImproveReflectionLOD : Increases the level of detail used in reflections.
- FrontEndReflectionBlur : Enables road reflection blur in the front end.
- ForceEnableMirror : Rearview mirror will be visible for all camera views.
- RestoreSkybox : Adds the skybox to reflections.
- ExtendRenderDistance : Increases the render distance of vehicle reflections and the rearview mirror.
- VehicleReflectionBrightness : Controls the intensity of vehicle reflections.
- Added VehicleReflectionBrightness.
- Updated INI file.
- Added readme
- Revised INI file for better readability.
- Added desktop resolution detection.
- Added ExtendRenderDistance.
- Optimized RestoreSkybox.
- Added more resolution options.
- Added RestoreSkybox.
- Updated ImproveReflectionLOD.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added front end vehicle LOD to ImproveReflectionLOD.
- Fixed missing vehicle models in the rearview mirror.
- Fixed missing light trails when ForceEnableMirror was used.
- Added ImproveReflectionLOD.
- Added FrontEndReflectionBlur.
- Added HDReflectionBlur.
- Optimized resolution scaling.
- Aero_ : Creator of NFSU2 HD Reflections.
- ExOpts Team : The project is based on Extra Options and it wouldn't exist without them.
TRNTN (June 21, 2021 @ 07:18)If you're having performance issues and have an NVIDIA card, try going into the NVIDIA Control Panel and setting "Low Latency Mode" to "Ultra". I have a 1070 and this fixed the problem completely.
Cydras (April 27, 2021 @ 08:48)Hi, i had the same problem with low fps (with AMD RX 6900 XT)
But then i changed the game to utilize 2 CPU cores instead of 1, now it is working! But now i have random crashes on loading tracks, because of 2 cores.
Whe need faster SingleCore xD
Thanks for the Mod! It looks so beautiful!
quake (November 10, 2020 @ 10:36)@azazel confirm performance problems 30-40 fps on a 2080
@yes they are, get the dll from the latest Ultimate-ASI-Loader.zip
Azazel (August 11, 2020 @ 18:02)I have huge performance loss with this, from 100 fps to 20 in some places. Hope there is some room to improve in future.
NFSkuba04 (June 25, 2020 @ 15:03)Same problem
823e8c-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 128.56KB) Latest Version
61d9f8-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 128.83KB) Old Version
c935e5-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 128.64KB) Old Version
95cefd-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 128.65KB) Old Version
a88fbc-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 125.87KB) Old Version
5eb847-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 106.31KB) Old Version
dada26-NFSU2HDReflections.zip (Size: 105.71KB) Old Version