NFSMW HD Reflections
- ResolutionX : Controls the horizontal resolution of reflections.
- ResolutionY : Controls the vertical resolution of reflections.
- HDReflections : Reflection resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- ImproveReflectionLOD : Increases the level of detail used in reflections.
- GeometryFix : Restores missing geometry, such as front end reflections and world detail.
- RestoreDetails : Adds traffic lights, car shadows, and particle effects to the rearview mirror.
- RestoreShaders : Adds shader effects to the rearview mirror and enables barrier animations.
- ExpandSlotPool : Solves an issue that caused objects to disappear when too many polygons were present.
- MirrorTint : Changes the color of the rearview mirror based on the values set.
- Aero_ : Creator of NFSU HD Reflections.
- ExOpts Team : The project is based on Extra Options and it wouldn't exist without them.
- osdever : Providing the information needed for RestoreShaders.
Aero (May 15, 2019 @ 12:17)@ModMax MW is known to have a stuttering problem even if you have a consistent 60fps. I've found that using RTSS to limit the framerate helps a lot.
ModMax (May 14, 2019 @ 16:43)A++, I had a problem with the roads being to bright in the rearview but i fixed it by turning (MirrorTint = 0) other than that my performance took a hit but this mod is still fantastic.
Aero (May 03, 2019 @ 18:44)@L0calH0rst I believe I fixed it. It still needs to be thoroughly tested to ensure there aren't any bugs. If everything is fine then I'll add it as a feature in the next update.
Aero (May 02, 2019 @ 23:32)@L0calH0rst That's unlikely since the flares work perfectly in the car reflections. It's probably an error somewhere in the code. I recently made some progress restoring some of the missing flares, so I might have something to share regarding this problem in the future. No promises though.
L0calH0rst (May 01, 2019 @ 22:21)@Aero really great work!
Is it possible that the "lights" are just flare textures, and the rearview mirror does not allow this type of transparent textures?
Maybe the trees have another file format that we should use for the lightflares too, since they look transparent.