NFSMW HD Reflections
- ResolutionX : Controls the horizontal resolution of reflections.
- ResolutionY : Controls the vertical resolution of reflections.
- RoadScale : Scales the resolution of road reflections.
- VehicleScale : Scales the resolution of vehicle reflections.
- MirrorScale : Scales the resolution of the rearview mirror.
- HDReflections : Reflection resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- HDReflectionBlur : Blur resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- ImproveReflectionLOD : Increases the level of detail used in reflections.
- GeometryFix : Restores missing geometry, such as front end reflections and world detail.
- RestoreDetails : Adds lights, car shadows, and particle effects to the rearview mirror.
- RestoreShaders : Adds shader effects to the rearview mirror and enables barrier animations.
- OptimizeRenderDistance : Reduces excessive render distance of reflections to improve performance.
- ExpandSlotPool : Solves an issue that caused objects to disappear when too many polygons were present.
- MirrorTint : Changes the color of the rearview mirror based on the values set.
- Fixed a bug with ImproveReflectionLOD that made parked cars invisible.
- Updated RestoreDetails = 1. The sunflare has been added to the rearview mirror.
- Updated ImproveReflectionLOD = 2. Objects will no longer disappear when they're destroyed.
- Fixed a bug with RestoreShaders that caused flashing when the reflection update rate was changed.
- Fixed a bug with RestoreShaders that caused shadow artifacts to appear in reflections.
- Fixed a bug with ImproveReflectionLOD that caused geometric artifacts to appear in reflections.
- Updated default MirrorTint values.
- Updated RestoreShaders.
- Adjusted vehicle reflection brightness.
- Fixed OptimizeRenderDistance bug.
- Added desktop resolution detection.
- Reverted GeometryFix code to previous version.
- Added OptimizeRenderDistance.
- Updated GeometryFix.
- Added more resolution options.
- Added RestoreDetails.
- Added RestoreShaders.
- Added MirrorTint.
- Added ExpandSlotPool.
- Updated ImprovedReflectionLOD.
- Added more features to ImproveReflectionLOD.
- Optimized resolution scaling.
- Aero_ : Creator of NFSMW HD Reflections.
- ExOpts Team : The project is based on Extra Options and it wouldn't exist without them.
- osdever : Providing the information needed for RestoreShaders.
ModMax (October 20, 2019 @ 20:05)MirrorTintR = 150
MirrorTintG = 150
MirrorTintB = 150
Fixed my issues with the update, nice work
LBPPlayer7 (October 12, 2019 @ 10:36)@L0calH0rst trees on PC use alpha testing instead of alpha blending
sadwer55 (September 29, 2019 @ 21:06)I have broken vinyls on cars, how do I fix it?
Aero (September 26, 2019 @ 22:04)@ChaosSpindash It's only suppose to affect the vehicle reflections and rearview mirror, but it was affecting the draw distance of everything instead.
ChaosSpindash (September 17, 2019 @ 21:32)What is the OptimizeRenderDistance bug?
889fec-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.72KB) Latest Version
4dfffe-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.61KB) Old Version
5a2ef1-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.17KB) Old Version
da7bc6-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.1KB) Old Version
528a1d-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.07KB) Old Version
545828-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 126.49KB) Old Version
c1ad6e-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 126.26KB) Old Version
de6fe5-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 106.42KB) Old Version
a961ed-NFSMWDReflections.zip (Size: 105.42KB) Old Version