NFSMW HD Reflections
1. Download and extract NFSMWHDReflections.zip.
2. Move the scripts folder to the game's install folder.
3. Download and extract Ultimate-ASI-Loader.zip
4. Move dinput8.dll to the game's install folder.
- HDReflections : Resolution will be increased based on desktop resolution.
- OldGPUCompatibility : Vehicle reflections will be rounded to the nearest power of two.
- VehicleScale : Controls the resolution multiplier of vehicle reflections.
- RoadScale : Controls the resolution multiplier of road reflections.
- MirrorScale : Controls the resolution multiplier of the rearview mirror.
- ImproveReflectionLOD : Increases the level of detail used in reflections.
- RestoreVisualTreatment : Adds visual treatment to the rearview mirror.
- RestoreShaders : Adds shader effects to reflections and enables barrier animations.
- RestoreShadows : Adds real-time shadows to the rearview mirror.
- RestoreDetails : Adds lights, car shadows, and particle effects to the rearview mirror.
- OptimizeRenderDistance : Reduces excessive render distance of reflections to improve performance.
- GeometryFix : Restores missing geometry, such as frontend reflections and world detail.
- VehicleReflectionBrightness : Controls the intensity of vehicle reflections.
- ExpandMemoryPool : Solves an issue that caused objects to disappear when too many polygons were present.
- Added RestoreShadows. This feature adds real-time shadows to the rearview mirror.
- RestoreVisualTreatment has been remade from the ground up to support Xbox 360 shaders.
- Optimized the rearview mirror by reducing the resolution to its viewport size.
- Fixed several resolution scaling errors.
- The behavior of the two ReplaceVisualTreatment settings have been swapped.
- Added OldGPUCompatibility. Fixes an issue that caused vehicle reflections to break for some GPUs.
- Updated GeometryFix. This feature now restores more missing geometry and produces results similar to the Xbox 360 version.
- Fixed an issue that made raindrops invisible.
- Fixed an issue that caused RestoreVisualTreatment = 2 to not work.
- Fixed missing effects in the rearview mirror.
- Fixed destroyed objects not appearing in the rearview mirror.
- Fixed destroyed objects layering issue.
- Fixed destroyed objects not working correctly with RestoreVisualTreatment.
- Destroyed objects now requires RestoreDetails ≥ 1 and ImproveReflectionLOD = 2.
- Added RestoreVisualTreatment.
- Simplified resolution options. ResolutionX and ResolutionY have been consolidated into HDReflections.
- Scaling options will now continue to work even if HDReflections = 0. This allows control over the original resolution values.
- Improved RestoreShader optimization.
- Renamed ExpandSlotPool to ExpandMemoryPool.
- Revised INI file.
- Removed MirrorTint.
- Removed HDReflectionBlur.
- Added VehicleReflectionBrightness.
- Updated INI file.
- Added readme
- Fixed another OptimizeRenderDistance bug.
- Revised INI file for better readability.
- Fixed a bug with ImproveReflectionLOD that made parked cars invisible.
- Updated RestoreDetails = 1. The sunflare has been added to the rearview mirror.
- Updated ImproveReflectionLOD = 2. Objects will no longer disappear when they're destroyed.
- Fixed a bug with RestoreShaders that caused flashing when the reflection update rate was changed.
- Fixed a bug with RestoreShaders that caused shadow artifacts to appear in reflections.
- Fixed a bug with ImproveReflectionLOD that caused geometric artifacts to appear in reflections.
- Updated default MirrorTint values.
- Updated RestoreShaders.
- Adjusted vehicle reflection brightness.
- Fixed OptimizeRenderDistance bug.
- Added desktop resolution detection.
- Reverted GeometryFix code to previous version.
- Added OptimizeRenderDistance.
- Updated GeometryFix.
- Added more resolution options.
- Added RestoreDetails.
- Added RestoreShaders.
- Added MirrorTint.
- Added ExpandSlotPool.
- Updated ImprovedReflectionLOD.
- Added more features to ImproveReflectionLOD.
- Optimized resolution scaling.
Q: What are the original resolution values?
A: It varies from game to game. For this one it's Road: 320x240, Vehicle: 256x256, and Mirror: 256x256.
Q: Why don't I have water reflections like your screenshot?
A: Install Xbox 360 Stuff Pack V2 by osdever & elaymm4. My screenshot simply demonstrates the improvement to resolution and level of detail.
Q: Why did you remove the MirrorTint feature?
A: It's been replaced with RestoreVisualTreatment. The color of the visual treatment can be changed using Extra Options.
Q: Is this compatible with other mods?
A: I can't make any guarantees. It's been tested with Widescreen Fix, Xbox 360 Stuff Pack, Extra Options, Unlimiter, HUD Adapter, and HUD Resizer. All texture mods and car mods should work.
Q: What are the system requirements?
A: It's difficult to say because it depends on your resolution, settings, and other enhancements being used. For 1080p, an NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 should be more than enough for default settings.
- Aero_ : Creator of NFSMW HD Reflections.
- ExOpts Team : The project is based on Extra Options and it wouldn't exist without them.
- osdever : Providing the information needed for RestoreShaders.
- elaymm4: Testing and feedback.
KennedyBritoKop (September 23, 2021 @ 20:36)the link below does not work
KennedyBritoKop (September 23, 2021 @ 20:34)I'm working on the nfs hot pursuit 2 remaster, I need a HD reflex mod, do it. So I put the mod link in the credits, it's just what's missing in this remaster to be perfect
Angelo (September 21, 2021 @ 19:44)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sorry copy your stars NFSUSER xDDD
But this mod reflection is incredible.
NFSUSER (May 05, 2021 @ 16:16)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NFSUSER (May 02, 2021 @ 15:28)It looks like Ray Tracing.
cdc0c6-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.44KB) Latest Version
69b559-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.25KB) Old Version
a2baa9-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.02KB) Old Version
807e98-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.88KB) Old Version
ad7d7f-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.87KB) Old Version
f52a81-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.84KB) Old Version
f8e10d-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.84KB) Old Version
4f9036-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.86KB) Old Version
49f19a-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 128.58KB) Old Version
74725e-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.89KB) Old Version
889fec-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.72KB) Old Version
4dfffe-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.61KB) Old Version
5a2ef1-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.17KB) Old Version
da7bc6-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.1KB) Old Version
528a1d-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.07KB) Old Version
545828-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 126.49KB) Old Version
c1ad6e-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 126.26KB) Old Version
de6fe5-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 106.42KB) Old Version
a961ed-NFSMWDReflections.zip (Size: 105.42KB) Old Version