NFSMW HD Reflections
- ResolutionX : Controls the horizontal resolution of reflections.
- ResolutionY : Controls the vertical resolution of reflections.
- RoadScale : Scales the resolution of road reflections.
- VehicleScale : Scales the resolution of vehicle reflections.
- MirrorScale : Scales the resolution of the rearview mirror.
- HDReflections : Reflection resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- HDReflectionBlur : Blur resolution will be increased based on the values set.
- ImproveReflectionLOD : Increases the level of detail used in reflections.
- GeometryFix : Restores missing geometry, such as front end reflections and world detail.
- RestoreDetails : Adds traffic lights, car shadows, and particle effects to the rearview mirror.
- RestoreShaders : Adds shader effects to the rearview mirror and enables barrier animations.
- OptimizeRenderDistance : Reduces excessive render distance of reflections to improve performance.
- ExpandSlotPool : Solves an issue that caused objects to disappear when too many polygons were present.
- MirrorTint : Changes the color of the rearview mirror based on the values set.
- Aero_ : Creator of NFSMW HD Reflections.
- ExOpts Team : The project is based on Extra Options and it wouldn't exist without them.
- osdever : Providing the information needed for RestoreShaders.
Aero (April 30, 2019 @ 23:50)@ModMax I don't know. The lights are there in the mirror, but there's a weird layering issue that hides them behind all the geometry.
ModMax (April 25, 2019 @ 21:14)Cop lights don't show in the rear view mirror, is that fixable?
ModMax (April 25, 2019 @ 19:46)WOOOOOOOOOO!
edoo1 (April 25, 2019 @ 19:28)Amazing mod!
528a1d-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 129.07KB) Latest Version
545828-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 126.49KB) Old Version
c1ad6e-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 126.26KB) Old Version
de6fe5-NFSMWHDReflections.zip (Size: 106.42KB) Old Version
a961ed-NFSMWDReflections.zip (Size: 105.42KB) Old Version