Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 - v2
Replace : Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 (GALLARDO09)
Fixes brought by this version:
- Non-working brakelight bug fixed, somehow World uses a generic name to make the link with the KIT00_BRAKELIGHT textures. Interesting yet confusing.
- Licenseplates have been replaced on all kits , the top half looked cut off.
- Interior texture now has glowing parts and a correct shader (thanks to FaboulousMissLuna for her feedback and also me because I should have noticed this error sooner)
- Calipers and brakes have been relocated , they happened to cause clipping with the car chassis with some deep dish rims.
- The IGC kit got a fixed rearbumper, it was slightly cutting through the chassis
- Driver issue fixed , I happened to gave the drivers their opposite texture xD
- Rims texture got slightly updated, now they still keep some details of the original wheel when painted.
Fixes brought by this v2:
- Paint is now usable
- Badging got a little fix aswell.
Due to toolkit limitations , vinyls cannot be applied on it once the mod is installed.
1. Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "install" and select the "Data" folder of NFS World.
A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been installed.
2. Open NFS Vlt-Ed v4.6 (with admin rights if you're on Windows 7 or higher) , then open the folder by clicking "File" , then "Open" and select the folder of your game.
Click "File" , then "Import" and select " ModScript ", select "Huracan LP610-4 - NFSW.nfsms" in the folder of the mod.
3.Then click on "Close" once the script is imported , and click on "file" , then save. You're ready to play , now ! :D
1.Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "Uninstall" and select the "Data" folder of NFS World.
A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been uninstalled.
2.In NFS-VltEd (v4.6) , go to "Game" and select "Restore Backups", and select "Yes". Then save , and close the software.
REEMEMBER : This will remove all of the other scripts used before. So be careful and make backups.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD IT ON OTHER WEBSITES OR RETEXTURING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
You can send me a PM message on:
- My blog : http://ti-sonic-mods.blogspot.com/
- or on my Twitter profile.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
Thanks to :
DMN/FireMonkeys for the mesh and textures
Me for some textures
nfsu360 for Toolkit 2.0/Vlt-Ed 4.6
RENESiS for Mod Installer
nlgzrgn for his source files
Adobe for Photoshop CS5
Oleg for Zmodeler
EA for this awesome game
Conversion by Ti-Sonic
Thanks to LukeBR and FaboulousMissLuna for their feedbacks