Jaguar F-Type SVR
Replace : Jaguar E-Type (JAGUARETYPE)
If you see this mod uploaded anywhere than NFS-Mania, NFSCars, NFSMods or on my blog, don't download it, it might have been reuploaded with viruses into it.
Same as the original type E.
(on top of that, you can get the optional spoiler by using the Hero spoiler in the Aftermarket shop !)
- New UV-Mapping
- Accurate shaders and textures
- New performance : starts at 590 , B-Class.
- Antitheft 3D-logo
1. Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "install" and select the "Data" folder of NFS World.
A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been installed.
2. Open NFS Vlt-Ed v4.6 (with admin rights if you're on Windows 7 or higher) , then open the folder by clicking "File" , then "Open" and select the folder of your game.
Click "File" , then "Import" and select " ModScript ", select "F-Type SVR.nfsms" in the folder of the mod.
3.Then click on "Close" once the script is imported , and click on "file" , then save. You're ready to play , now ! :D
1.Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "Uninstall" and select the "Data" folder of NFS World.
A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been uninstalled.
2.In NFS-VltEd (v4.6) , go to "Game" and select "Restore Backups", and select "Yes". Then save , and close the software.
REEMEMBER : This will remove all of the other scripts used before. So be careful and make backups.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD IT ON OTHER WEBSITES OR RETEXTURING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
You can send me a PM message on:
- My blog : http://ti-sonic-mods.blogspot.com/
- or on my Twitter profile.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
Thanks to :
DMN/FireMonkeys for the mesh and textures
Me for some textures
nfsu360 for Toolkit 2.5/Vlt-Ed 4.6
RENESiS for Mod Installer
nlgzrgn for his source files
Adobe for Photoshop CS5
Oleg for Zmodeler
EA for this awesome game
Conversion by Ti-Sonic