NFS Carbon Remastered UI
Need for Speed Carbon is considered one of the best NFS titles of the 2000s, but as time goes on, quality standards go up, so I present to you, the Remastered UI for NFS Carbon, This modification aims to improve the User Interface of the game and much more. All of the textures are re-created following the design of the original textures to keep to the nostalgia that is Carbon. This modification IS NOT a TexMod TPF, instead, all of the textures are replaced directly within the files for maximum efficiency and convenience.
Here are a few notable changes that are made:
- Outlines and background elements
- Menus and selections
- Autozone and career
- Crew camos
- Map and icons
- Challenge series medals and stars
- Car classes and types
- Turf backgrounds
- Pursuit indicators
- Intro screen
- Crew section and member abilities
- Race type icons
- Aftermarket part logos
- Track maps
- (BONUS) Improved brake discs from Undercover
- (BONUS) Normal-mapped HD Carbon Fiber
- (BONUS) Modern Palmont license plate
EVERYTHING - Instructions are included in the ReadME file.
>>>> What's new in 4.3?
- Added support for more languages including Russian thanks to Madevi
- Remade all of the aftermarket performance tuning brand logos thanks to Aristo
- Remade and added some missing fronted icons for the shopping card and online mode
- Fixed a lot of aliased textures
>>>> What's new in 4.2?
- Added proper support for World To Carbon thanks to Madevi and rx
- Added a high resolution license plate texture
- Fixed a lot of aliased textures
- Fixed textures being blurry for some laptop users
- Installation is now easier with the use of a combobox
>>>> What's new in 4.1?
* Thanks to Madevi for providing the content for this update *
- Aligned and improved the body font
- Added full Latin support to the body font
- Added new and improved HUD icons for gears, NOS, speedbreaker, ghost and tachometer
- Re-created Palmont map background with CBR support
- Added new minimap icons, such as the mailbox
>>>> What's new in 4.0?
- Title font is now much more accurate
- Added HD movie font
- Added HD barrier arrows
- Added HD crew logos
- Added HD reward cards
- Added some more minimap icons such as spikes, road blocks, garages and more
- Re-created a lot of the icons to be more accurate, such as heat meter, car bucket and minimap
>>>> What's new in 3.3?
- Updated the body font to HelveticaNeue Condensed (Much more accurate)
- Mipmapped the body font
- Removed the bold fonts (again)
- Added NFS 2015 Style Minimap as an optional content
- Added 60FPS Barrier Animation as an optional content
- Added HD Barrier backdrop
>>>> What's new in 3.2?
- Added HD Track maps (Thanks Madevi)
- Bonus contents are back (Bold font and custom license plate)
- Mipmaps are re-adjusted
>>>> What's new in 3.1?
- New and accurate splash screen logo (Thanks Aero_)
- Script cleanup
>>>> What's new in 3.0?
- Moved the mod entirely to Binary
- Every single mod is now supported and should work fine with Remastered UI
- Fonts now look on par with the vanilla game (Thanks Madevi)
- Significantly lowered the file size
- Re-added the HD splash screen logo
- Fixed the radar ring texture
>>>> What's new in 2.6?
- Added Polish characters
- Added a normal-mapped carbon fiber
- Recreated the mouse cursor
- Replaced HD Font Support with HD Content Support
- Slightly adjusted the bonus license plate
- Smoothed the body font further
>>>> What's new in 2.5?
- Fully fixed Carbon Battle Royale Mod Support
- Optimized ALL of the textures for better visibility on low screen resolutions
- Recreated the crew member ability icons
- Recreated ALL of the mode icons
- Recreated the drafter turning indicator icons
- Recreated the vinyl editor icons
- Recreated the Picture-in-Picture frame
- Recreated the drift meter
- In-game emitter UI icons are now properly remastered
- Improved the fonts smoothness
- Fixed the star symbol in the main body font
- Fixed NFS Movie font
- Added two bonus contents (New Palmont license plate & Bold font)
- Upscaled some additional textures with normalmaps
- Added support for Extended Car List 2
- Added support for Ferarri F40 [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferarri 288 GTO [Add-on]
- Added support for Lamborghini Countach [Add-on]
- Added support for (993) 911 Carrera [Add-on]
>>>>What's new in 2.4?
- Minimap radar is now properly remastered
- Added support for the latest Carbon Battle Royale mod
- Optimized a few of the textures
- Added support for Bugatti Divo [Add-on]
- Added support for Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [Add-on]
- Added support for Lotus Evora [Add-on]
- Added support for McLaren Senna [Add-on]
- Added support for Lamborghini Sesto Elemento [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.3?
- Recreated a few of the mode icons
- Recreated the pause menu Palmont City background
- Recreated the keyboard button icons
- Crew camos types are now properly remastered
- Fixed 8-bit looking textures
- Fixed support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Car Addon Pack
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale DLC
- Added support for Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferrari F8 Tributo [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.2?
- Added HD Fonts for title, body and tac numbers
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for the 2019 Apollo Intensa Emozione [Add-on]
- Detailed the pause menu map with shortcuts, bridges, etc...
- Updated support for the Ultimate Mod
- Improved the emitter textures
- Removed DYNTEX.BIN (Splash screen logo) until TexEd properly supports it
>>>> What's new in 2.1?
- Added support for the Endgame Mod
>>>> What's new in 2.0?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash, AGAIN (Hopefully this time it works)
- Added support for the Improvement Mod
- Added support for the Ultimate Mod
- Added support for Mitsubishi Eclipse Elite [Add-On]
- Added support for Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [Add-On]
- Added support for 1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution (Evo III) (E30) [Add-On]
- Added support for Ford GTX1 [Add-On]
- Did the EATrax icons
>>>> What's new in 1.1?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash (Thanks Aero_)
- Fixed compression issue
- Improved and fixed a few icons
- Added support for MrAdam's Extended Car List
- Removed unnecessary texture archives
Erce (November 24, 2023 @ 14:12)@BadassBaboon "Go complain to the person who made that addon lambo mod." Lmao
ArcticWolf (November 07, 2023 @ 05:28)When I install the mod, it works great. Only problem is that it completely breaks the game's ability to save/load an alias.
Booloon (September 02, 2023 @ 07:23)I'm Trying to install the mod but it's taking upwards of 2 hours. Is this normal?
Erce (August 24, 2023 @ 08:31)Shoot, forgot to check the description, LMAOOO!
Erce (August 18, 2023 @ 16:10)Will there be full Improvement mod support?
38f05b-Remastered-Textures-4-3-1.7z (Size: 35.83MB) Latest Version
7acdf5-Remastered-Textures-4-3.7z (Size: 35.12MB) Old Version
0a4ebe-Remastered-Textures-4-2.7z (Size: 33.74MB) Old Version
89d20f-Remastered-Textures-4-1.7z (Size: 26.37MB) Old Version
9cba7a-Remastered-Textures-4-0.7z (Size: 17.51MB) Old Version
7c4b0c-Remastered-Textures-3-3.7z (Size: 14.71MB) Old Version
b72bd5-Remastered-Textures-3-2.7z (Size: 14.45MB) Old Version
fe6be7-Remastered-Textures-3-1.7z (Size: 12.95MB) Old Version
778936-Remastered-Textures-3-0.7z (Size: 12.94MB) Old Version
5c22a5-Remastered-Textures-2-6.rar (Size: 348 bytes) Old Version
f4fb3f-Remastered-Textures-2-5.rar (Size: 501 bytes) Old Version
2c1baa-Remastered-Textures-2-3.7z (Size: 22.88MB) Old Version
a36f59-Remastered-Textures-2-2.7z (Size: 21.61MB) Old Version
665a72-Remastered-Textures-2-1.rar (Size: 29.64MB) Old Version
822f9c-Remastered-Textures-2-0.rar (Size: 29.45MB) Old Version
6d3ade-Remastered-Textures-1-1.rar (Size: 29.15MB) Old Version
590a40-Remastered-Textures-1-0.rar (Size: 30.37MB) Old Version