More cars in traffic
The standard traffic is disabled by the mod, but you'll see it sometimes and I give an uninstaller to get all back normal.
No readme, it's this webpage !
- True engine sound
- No new savegame needed !
Negative sides and issues
- No signals and rear position lights, only brakelights (first blocked).
- [FIXED] Random working: even if you followed the cars, in/after race will they sometimes not spawn !
Installation : Simply extract the file "More Traffic Cars <version>.nfsms" to any folder and load the mod with Vlt-Ed. Run the game, and do whatever you want.
• 1.0 "More cars" update
+ Chevrolet Chevelle SS
+ Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
+ Unfinished Chrysler 300C
+ Dodge Challenger
+ Dodge Charger
+ Unfinished Nissan 350Z
+ Plymouth Hemi Cuda
+ Pontiac GTO '65
* Fixed random working
- Disabled game standard traffic
• 0.2 "Mazda RX-7" update
+ Full spawning RX-7
• 0.1 Initial release
* Nissan 240sx full working
* Chevrolet Camaro
* Mazda RX-7 in Palm Harbor North
* Red and black or white and black colors
Things to add/edit
NI240SX - Edit colours (?) >> what colours do you want ?
NI240SX - Re-enable standard traffic (?)
nfsu360 for VLT-Ed and Car-Toolkit
EA for car models
If you've done ADD-ON cars for NFS Undercover with HEADLIGHTSSTD, please give me the URL of your mod's webpage, in order to add the car to the traffic in my mod's next version.
Comment if you're having non mentioned issues or if you've an idea for the mod.