More cars in traffic
The standard traffic is disabled by the mod, but you'll see it sometimes and I give a deactivator (previously called "uninstaller") to get all back normal.
No readme, it's this webpage !
- True engine sound.
- No new savegame needed.
- Improves traffic spawn radius.
Negative sides and issues
- No signals and rear position lights, only brakelights (first blocked).
- [FIXED in v1.0] Random working: even if you followed the cars, in/after race will they sometimes not spawn !
- Mod doesn't works for some cars
Installation : Simply extract the file "More Traffic Cars <version>.nfsms" to any folder and load the mod with Vlt-Ed. Run the game, and do whatever you want.
• 1.1[BETA] "GT-R" update
+ Nissan GT-R (R35)
+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
+ Other cars not working for me, including Lancer Evo X, M3 E46/E92, Mégane Coupé, Veyron, ...
• 1.0 "More cars" update
+ Chevrolet Chevelle SS
+ Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
+ Unfinished Chrysler 300C
+ Dodge Challenger
+ Dodge Charger
+ Unfinished Nissan 350Z
+ Plymouth Hemi Cuda
+ Pontiac GTO '65
* Fixed random working
- Disabled game standard traffic
• 0.2 "Mazda RX-7" update
+ Full spawning RX-7
• 0.1 Initial release
* Nissan 240sx full working
* Chevrolet Camaro
* Mazda RX-7 in Palm Harbor North
* Red and black or white and black colors
- All cars in FE for Undercover (No release planned today, beta)
- Heat/cops hack for Undercover (No release planned today, beta)
- Traffic Editor for Most Wanted (Not started)
Things to add/edit
NI240SX - Edit colours (?) >> what colours do you want ?
NI240SX - Re-enable standard traffic (?)
NI240SX - Find why only GTR/Evo IX in all the tested xenon headlight cars works, and why does the Pontiac GTO not spawn in v1.1.
nfsu360 for VLT-Ed and Car-Toolkit
EA for car models
If you've done ADD-ON cars for NFS Undercover and you want to see them in traffic, please give me the URL of your mod's webpage, in order to add the car to the traffic in my mod's next version.
Comment if you're having non mentioned issues or if you've an idea for the mod.
KDunn69 (September 25, 2019 @ 00:41)when will hitler strike again oomf lmao
NI240SX (September 22, 2019 @ 12:10)If you want to try to edit paints, use Vlt-Ed and go in presetride > traffic > trf_[carname].
The name is different for 240SX and camaro : trf_car_s13_89 and trf_car_cam_69.
Then, go in Optional fields > RandomPaints. Good luck for finding the rule but it's maybe simple I didn't tried.