More Traffic Cars
- No signals and rear position lights, only brakelights (first blocked), due to car models. I can't edit it without an easier Car-Toolkit support for Undercover.
- I didn't found why, the mod works strangely : sometimes the cars won't spawn, or after race spawning cars will change and standard traffic spawns sometimes even if you've disabled it.
- Note that modifying your cars sets in Vlt AFTER launching the game one time will work unaccurately. The only way to fix it is by deactivating the mod, launching the game, stopping it, then re-editing the cars sets.
More in the README. (languages : English, French (Français))
• 2.1 "Colorful update"
+ More car colors
+ Quick Install
* My car sets and my color choices included
• 2.0.3 "Easier selection"
* "Formatter" for preparing Trafficpattern nodes
* Trafficpattern saves moved
+ Audi S5
+ Subaru WRX STi
+ BMW Z4M
+ Ford Escort RS
+ Ford Focus ST
+ Ford Mustang GT
+ Mazda RX-8
+ Mazda Speed 3
+ Mercedes-Benz CLS 55 AMG
+ Porsche 911 Turbo
+ Porsche Cayman S
* Bug fixes (deactivator and mod).
+ Nissan 370Z from Collectors Edition (CE)
+ Cops' and Racer008's Nissan GT-R (the cop one doesn't launch pursuits)
• 2.0 "Chooser" update
* You will now be able to (and obligatory need to) choose the cars that spawns.
* 13 "not working" cars from v1.1 (Europe/Japan)
+ Added three special cars (Collectors Edition/Racers)
• 1.1[BETA] "GT-R" update
+ Nissan GT-R (R35)
+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
+ Other cars not working for me, including Lancer Evo X, M3 E46/E92, Mégane Coupé, Veyron, ...
• 1.0 "More cars" update
+ Chevrolet Chevelle SS
+ Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
+ Unfinished Chrysler 300C
+ Dodge Challenger
+ Dodge Charger
+ Unfinished Nissan 350Z
+ Plymouth Hemi Cuda
+ Pontiac GTO '65
* Fixed random working
- Disabled game standard traffic
• 0.2 "Mazda RX-7" update
+ Full spawning RX-7
• 0.1 Initial release
* Nissan 240sx full working
* Chevrolet Camaro
* Mazda RX-7 in Palm Harbor North
* Red and black or white and black colors
- All cars in FE for Undercover (beta)
- Heat/cops hack for Undercover (beta)
Things to add/edit
None today. Suggest on Discord : discord.gg/HeNp6E6
nfsu360 for VLT-Ed and Car-Toolkit
EA for car models
Say me on discord.gg/HeNp6E6 if you're having non mentioned issues or if you've an idea for the mod.
KDunn69 (September 25, 2019 @ 00:41)when will hitler strike again oomf lmao
NI240SX (September 22, 2019 @ 12:10)If you want to try to edit paints, use Vlt-Ed and go in presetride > traffic > trf_[carname].
The name is different for 240SX and camaro : trf_car_s13_89 and trf_car_cam_69.
Then, go in Optional fields > RandomPaints. Good luck for finding the rule but it's maybe simple I didn't tried.
BreakinBenny (September 11, 2019 @ 18:06)@NI240SX That's pretty good, too bad it can't be set up to pick a darker or brighter shade based on color... would be nice to see Paradise City Saloons choosing from all colors, at least the standard because gloss is usually cheaper compared to the fancy metallic ones etc..
NI240SX (July 12, 2019 @ 20:26)@BreakinBenny there is a field "RandomPaints" for traffic cars, in presetride if I remember.
BreakinBenny (June 30, 2019 @ 09:50)@LegSolo Too bad we'd probably have to edit NFS Undercover's code in order to make traffic vehicles be given a random color instead of their pre-defined ones. Seeing the same Burnout Paradise cars in one specific color gets old quick.
d2a24c-+TrfCars v2.1.zip (Size: 59.32KB) Latest Version
fe3268-+TrfCars v2.0.3.zip (Size: 10.57KB) Old Version
b4d9f6-+ TrfCars v2.0.2.zip (Size: 9.77KB) Old Version
9abf37-+ TrfCars v2.0.1.zip (Size: 8.35KB) Old Version
eea99e-+ TrfCars v2.0.1.zip (Size: 8.36KB) Old Version
1b47d6-+Trf Cars v2.0.zip (Size: 8.01KB) Old Version
ae6d19-+ TrfCars v1.1 BETA.zip (Size: 4.1KB) Old Version
c06685-+ TrfCars v1.1 BETA.zip (Size: 4.1KB) Old Version
1b8983-+TrfCars v1.0.zip (Size: 2.6KB) Old Version
c2bb61-+TrfCars BETA2-RX7.zip (Size: 1.77KB) Old Version