Bonus Car Tuning
My save game 100% is also included.
Lexus IS 300, Pontiac GTO, BMW M3 GTR
- removed vinyls from custom cars (Shelby GT500 '07, Toyota Corolla, Plymouth Roadrunner, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Chevy Chevelle SS, BMW M3 GTR)
- added performance parts, except Audi Le Mans Quattro, Garbage Truck & Firetruck
- enabled possibility upgrading performance for police cars
- Eclipse '99 now has a 4WD drive handling (only after transmission's upgrade)
- Eclipse '99 and Toyota Corolla have changed stock sounds slightly
- manually added upgraded car sounds for most of the cars
- when you create a new profile, all custom cars will be available in stock category, except cops :/
How to install? Everything about it you can find in README file in 2 languages, Polish and English
- MR2 is a bit slow. You can try to improve it using additional tuning for Engine and/or Transmission,
If you're using my save:
- If you want to add car to "My cars" list you need to remove at least 1 car or more. Same applies to Career mode.
If you want to upgrade BMW M3 GTR (slower: bmwm3gtre46_crosschase), download optional file here: https://github.com/Ericsson2003/Mody-do-NFS/releases/tag/bmwm3gtre46_crosschase
Mirror (GitHub): https://github.com/Ericsson2003/Mody-do-NFS/releases/tag/nfsc_tba
Mirror #2 (NFSCars): https://www.nfscars.net/need-for-speed-porsche-unleashed/8/files/view/16863/
Ericsson (September 07, 2019 @ 06:23)@Wolf Thx. Cop cars are tunable, but in Police Corvette I decided to leave stock engine, because is fast already, all other perfomance parts have additional upgrades ;)
@SultaN Thx :D
SultaN (September 06, 2019 @ 21:15)Beuutyful >3
Wolf (September 06, 2019 @ 19:59)and i can help you to add performance to cop cars and make them work in player mode
Wolf (September 06, 2019 @ 19:58)i've made something like this in the past but i didn't fixed the bugs, and also is not working with improvement mod, but hey good try
Ericsson (July 01, 2019 @ 19:43)It's just my inspiration and that's it.
Youtube videos are disabled.