SELECT THE REGULAR POLICE CAR ON COP CAREER (NOT A UNDERCOVER) BEFORE USING THIS MOD (If not a New Game)!
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ONLINE-PLAY, at least with public lobbies. Try out the private lobbies with your friends, who have this mod too.
MAKE THE BACKUP OF YOUR SAVEGAME BEFORE PLAYING WITH MOD!
YouTube preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUbTBiV2SNE
Installation video-guide by Hara Johnson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmDt2ZkXmY
This mod brings the previously exclusive to the Cops side cars, for the Racers. You will be able to get the entire NFS Rivals vehicles roster to buy and customize (Paints and License Plates), with enhanced weapons for all cars in game (including Cops vehicles).
Also, this mod can be played with a fully new game save - DLC cars and former Undercover cars is accessible during your progression.
- 59 cars for the Racers in total (DLC cars included, no matter what game version you have)
- Paint & License Plates customization for the former Undercover cars
- NFS Network, DLC and Promo liveries & cars unlocked
- Weapons enhancements - 4 levels of every weapon, all weapon types for all cars, both Racers and Cops factions
- New Game-friendly - DLC cars is properly priced with SpeedPoints, while Undercover cars is unlockable during Cop career (and should be bought with SP after that)
- Car lists is re-ordered by car's tiers (or Heat), on both factions
- Game tells you when the Cop speedlist will unlock a Racer-sided car
- Spaces for LPlates mod included
How to use:
- get Frosty Mod Manager (https://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/downloads.html)
- Launch, locate your game folder, import the .fbmod file, and start the game.
- If you have any issues with Frosty Mod Manager, you could try the patched files with mod (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KcBgOuj0r6jC9FebdfMP4XH74wasUawJ/view?usp=sharing)
- Unpack it into the game folder (and make the backup of your "Update" folder)
- Mod source files for Frosty Editor has been included, useful for your experiments, also you can check out some unfinished extensions, like traffic cars for players or Chevy Caprice attempt.
- Koenigsegg One:1 & Jaguar CX75 for Cops side is unlocked from the start, due to end-game unlocking bugs (that trigger was not work sometimes even without mods, blame EA).
- Nissan GT-R: Fixed the invaild heat level for AI racers.
- Ferrari FF: fixed the heat & health bars for AI racers
- Nissan GT-R: fixed the random car re-paint when crossing the spike strips
Game progression notes:
- With this mod, you will get a Maserati, Mercedes C63 AMG & Bentley cars on the beginning. Other DLC cars & Nissan GT-R will be unlocked, but you should earn good amount of SpeedPoints to obtain them.
- To get former Undercover cars, you should proceed on the Cop career, and complete the speedlists with UC cars as reward. After that, the UC car will be on the Racer garage, waiting for your SpeedPoints purchase.
- More Undercover cars you unlock, the less regular Cops vehicles you will have during career. Until you complete the Cop career, choose the cars to unlock wisely! Also, DLC cars for cops is unlocked on the beginning and can be useful.
- Former Undercover cars does not have a performance upgrades, instead of it, they already tuned to be fine on their tiers (Heat).
- Remove Intro Video
- E3/Beta Hideout Music
- Other mods is NOT COMPATIBLE, since Cops2Racers changes a lot of the progression & vehicles scripts.
- AI racer drivers with former Undercover cars will have a black car paint, almost always. Can be fixed with a New Game fresh save.
- Stripes, stickers, liveries and rim paint is not available for the former Undercover cars.
Special thanks to:
- Splash45, BrawItendo, Ctrl, IsaacElite10 and the NFSMods discord users
Fortminor56 (June 08, 2022 @ 20:47)I can't seem to "install" this mod with WINrar. It just shows a "confirm" Extract even if I say confirm yes all it doesn't seem to do anything. Also when I managed to somehow "extract" the mod into the "Update" file, I opened the game to see if it did something but I didn't expect my DLC cars to be gone. (No cop cars in racer garage) I guess I have to reinstall the game and play all over again.
M3GTR (November 14, 2021 @ 16:51)Hey man how could I have the fully restored traffic Caprice being drivable from Rivals+? I'm not exactly sure how to do a full model swap so any help would be brilliant, as you do have the base Caprice as an option for the mods
RzrGhost (October 21, 2021 @ 03:48)Can I use the decommisioned Agera R from Wolf's Clothing with this mod?
WarlordClone7 (July 20, 2021 @ 06:06)Hey bro. The mod is incompatible with the 32-bit version of the game (nfs14x86.exe).
When I try to use a cop only car in racer mode , the game fps drops to 0. This does not happen in the 64 bit version. Would you please look into it ? Another user reported the same problem. Thanks for the mod. Its awesome!
SIOJO (May 07, 2021 @ 17:06)Hi, i get massive fps drop when exiting safehouse using any exclusive cop car as a racer, cant even move.. I was using a new save game and this setup--> "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0" on the shorcut.. Everything was fine when I used vanilla racer cars.. help me
c6990f-cops2racers_v2p2h2.zip (Size: 3.34MB) Latest Version
b70687-cops2racers_v2p2h.zip (Size: 584.6KB) Old Version
715f2e-cops2racers_v2p2.zip (Size: 584.17KB) Old Version
fa8903-cops2racers_v2p1.zip (Size: 584.3KB) Old Version
1ca483-cops2racers_v2rc.zip (Size: 607.68KB) Old Version
fb8582-cops2racers_v1.zip (Size: 348.75KB) Old Version