Carbon Battle Royale DLC
So I decided to make this mod. If you feel like you don't need more content for CBR - you can ignore this mod.
I added one car in this version: Lamborghini Aventador. Next versions will have more new content. Feel free to report any bugs you experience with this mod.
UPDATE 0.2: Added a new car: Porsche 918 RSR and fixed some bugs, such as:
1) Aventador didn't have upgraded sound
2) Tire texture was very bad imo so I changed it to the one from HP2010
- New car - Lamborghini Miura Concept
- Fixed a bug with lights on 918 RSR and Aventador (thanks MrAdam for helping)
- Added an option to install car shaders ported from Undercover PS2
- Fixed an issue with Aventador installation
- New car - Lotus Cortina
- New car - Ford Mustang Falken Tire/Monster Energy
- Added a logo for Miura Concept (thanks, NFSF1McLaren#7141)
- Fixed an embarassing typo in 918 RSR script that prevented it from spawning (thanks, 90TurboRacing)
- Fixed driver texture on Lotus Cortina
- Fixed driver position on Lamborghini Aventador (thanks to Swooning for reporting the bug)
Use this video as a guide on how to use add-on cars without creating a new save file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA8uPZJzAgo
Special thanks to:
CBR Team - for Carbon Battle Royale mod
RaTT - for teaching me how to add new preset skin
MrAdam - for providing me ecar values and sounds for 918 RSR
379Felipe - for pointing out that the previous way of adding a car to savefile removed the ability to buy Lexus IS300
Wolf (September 16, 2019 @ 17:04)i saw something, is not a bug is a little bit of fixing, if you want to: spoiler base because without that base the spoilers of some cars are a little bit floaty, if you need my help contact me on discord AndreyWolf#2325, btw great job, the cars works perfectly!
Swooning (September 14, 2019 @ 22:14)Bug report: The driver in the Aventador needs to be scaled or moved down. I can see part of his head popping up off the roof.
KDunn69 (September 14, 2019 @ 16:39)this is pretty good what will be the next update for this mod?
90TurboRacing (September 14, 2019 @ 14:11)@MilesDipperion, hello! I've fixed all it known Issues in nfsms files for Miura Concept and 918 RSR. I also added dds file secondary logo Miura. Please add the driver for Lamborghini Miura Concept
SenpaiKillerFire (September 11, 2019 @ 08:59)hello i have installed battle royale mod and dlc its show a carrera gt
05592d-Carbon Battle Royale DLC v0.5.rar (Size: 20.65MB) Latest Version
e2cd29-Carbon Battle Royale DLC v0.4.rar (Size: 19.19MB) Old Version
e16b9d-Carbon Battle Royale DLC v0.31.rar (Size: 17.87MB) Old Version
60bb93-Carbon Battle Royale DLC v0.3.rar (Size: 17.87MB) Old Version
9b5103-Carbon Battle Royale DLC v0.2.rar (Size: 10.47MB) Old Version
76b7dc-Carbon Battle Royale DLC.rar (Size: 8.48MB) Old Version