NFS ProStreet Zonda Starter Car
This time, you can ditch Cooper's trashy 240SX and replace it with a brand new Boxcut Zonda, free of charge.
Includes JP Laurent's livery as standard. Also has painted wheels, because reasons.
Even with handling mods and stock power, the car will still try eat you alive. You have been warned.
Script installer gives you 3 options:
- install the Zonda with maximised performance from Stage 4 parts
- install the Zonda but only with handling packages [tires/suspension/brakes] and best nitrous
- revert the starter car back to Cooper's D-Day 240SX
Note 1: as if it wasn't obvious, you have to start a new career for this mod to do anything
Note 2: once you've completed the intro race, the car becomes bound to your savegame and switching between mod options will no longer matter
Note 3: as with all pretuned cars, trying to change mode or edit it in any way will revert all customisation and performance to factory default
- download the script and unpack it anywhere you'd like
- download VLTEd from nfsu360's site
- launch the tool, then go to "File" -> "Import" -> "Modscript"
- navigate to wherever you saved this script and click "Open"
- choose the desired option and press "Install" on the dialog box that shows up
- wait for VLTEd to finish parsing changes, then go to "File" -> "Save" for the imported script to take effect