NFS Performance Calculator
Need For Speed Performance Calculator
UPDATED NOVEMBER 11, 2019 - Verson 0.9.04 / build 5
Performance Modding. Made Simple.
Recreate your favorite car's performance accurately,
Export your performance file within just 15 minutes.
Primarily built as a challenge, this new calculator was constructed for all those interested in creating more content for your favorite NFS Games. It will save you a lot of time so you can focus on modelling the car and finding the wheel positions. A tool to develop talent and inspire quality content.
- Simulated Graphs - Each part of your vehicle is simulated in graphs, giving you an easier time understanding how each of them perform.
- Ergonomic UI - The calculator has been designed around your experience as the owner and user of the calculator. Each button is designed so you know which button is next on pure intuition. You'll never feel lost while you're at work.
- Flexible Compatibility - Got the same mod for two games at the same time? You can export your current tune to two games, like Most Wanted and Carbon, with just a click of a button. You won't ever feel hassled to convert performance files ever again.
- NFS: Most Wanted
- NFS: Carbon
- NFS: World
The entire project started as a little curiousity back in 2014. During that time period, the modding community was on its golden age. The community boomed despite how hard encoding performances were back then.
Nowadays, the need for a calculator still stands even if modding has slowed down with age. Previous iterations of the calculator were released back then but it only supported NFS Most Wanted.
The old calculator was clunky. Instead of making mods easier for content creators like Ti-Sonic, it made performance modding more of a hassle. Not many used it due to its complexity, despite its potential. I want to do better.
So you can focus on what truly matters.
Error 400 on first open
> I still haven't found how to resolve this.
> Don't worry, this won't break the calculator.
> Just click OK.
Further bugs should be reported here.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Microsoft Excel 2016 or later
- Extract the .xlsm file.
- Install the fonts included in the archive.
- Run the Calculator.
- Excel 2019
- Powerpoint 2019 - for UI design
- Google Drive - for file hosting
- APEX team
- WOPL team
- Adelinda Oliveira
- Black Rose
- Ganesh Chakrabarty
- Jamal Homer
- (FRSS) lamemedia
- LRF WORKS
- Mustafa Khan Ali Amer
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Renato 746
©2019-2020 NFS Performance Calculator by TerraSphere_385. All rights reserved.