by Ti-Sonic |
For Need For Speed ProStreet |
Car from NFS World / Shfit2:U
Replace : Porsche 911 GT2 (997GT2)
- Bodykits (Autosculpt, Stratospeed 4&5, and widebody)
- Rims (Aftermarket & Stock Autosculpt)
- Paint (body and rims)
- Decals (body and windows)
- Full Autosculpt parts
- Spoilers (Aftermarket, Drag & Evo)
- No Roofscoops (they don't fit with the style of the car)
- New wheel positions
- new performance set + new sound from NFS World (the sound file is installed directly by the installer)
- Full Autosculpt support
- NFSPS driver.
- wheels appeared a bit weird , they have been fixed.
- Stock rim paint can be used via autosculpt sliders (from sliders 4 to 10, try and see)
- One of the custom hood has been replaced by a apparent twin turbo system , check them out :D
- The performance has been entirely corrected , the LF-A now acts as it should be : in more details: the power output is the same as the first version, but the new handling is now perfect.
- UV Mapping corrected
- Nürbirgring spoiler has been added ( see spoiler 402, slider #1 )
- Stratospeed 4 kit isn't the same as the stock autosculpt one , it contains way more options. Check by yourself :)
! WARNING !
Remember to backup your original files before installing any mod , in case you want to revert the game to its original state, for example.
1. Start "Install.exe" with admin rights, select "Install" and choose the folder where you installed NFS ProStreet. A dialog box should appear to confirm the correct installation of the mod.
2. Open NFS Vlt-Ed v4.2 (with admin rights if you're on Windows 7 or higher) , then open the folder by clicking "File" , then "Open" and select the folder of your game.
3.Click "File" , then "Import" and select " ModScript ", select "lfa.nfsms" in the folder of the mod.
Then click on "Close" once the script is imported , and click on "file" , then save. You're ready to play , now ! :D
1. Start "Install.exe" with admin rights, select "Uninstall" and choose the folder where you installed NFS ProStreet. A dialog box should appear to confirm the correct uninstallation of the mod.
2.In NFS-VltEd (v4.2) , go to "Game" and select "Restore Backups", and select "Yes". Then save , and close the software.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
If you have trouble extracting the archives , use 7-Zip instead of WinRAR. I use it because it gives a higher compression ratio , which is useful to upload big files.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD IT ON OTHER WEBSITES OR RETEXTURING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
You can send me a PM message on NFS-Mania.com , NFSCars.net, DrivingPassion.net or on my Twitter profile.
Oleg - Zmodeler
EA/Black Box,SMS,Quicklime Games
DMN for the mesh
NFSU360 - NFS:PS ModTools v1.1 / NFS Vlt-Ed 4.2
Adobe - Photoshop