NFS Most Wanted Agera
Replaces Porsche 980.
Use with modloader only.
Unpack the archive wherever you like, navigate to "mod" and copy both ADDONS and SOUND folders into your NFSMW install directory.
Next, go up a level and into "vinyls", pick whether you want standard quality or high-resolution ones and copy either VINYLS.BIN into "ADDONS/CARS_REPLACE/CARRERAGT"
Bodykit details as follows:
- stock kit - default paintable
- kit 1 - paintable with vinyl support [85% accurate mapping]
- kit 2 - full-body carbon fibre conversion based on CCXR with special wing
- kit 3 - Fairhaven PD cop skin loosely based on Z06 units from Most Wanted 2012
- kit 4 - Agera R bodykit; paintable by default; colours of stripes separating paint and carbon fibre can be changed using BODY 02 vinyl; BODY 03 through to 09 should also work
- kit 5 - One:1 bodykit; wing, wing mounts, splitter, canards, roof intakes and hood parts in full carbon fibre; can use a special One:1 skin if you install UNIQUE 01 vinyl; it's not customisable but you can still change main car paint
Note: due to coding issues in vanilla game, Agera utilises an unused transmission node to actually make the car drivable and stops it from skipping gears
Changes/fixes over the original release from 2014:
- added brakelight dummies and fixed exhaust dummy angles
- changed some shaders for better look
- made further tweaks to custom engine audio
- replaced old frontend logos with brand new high quality ones
KingDavid2000 (November 23, 2019 @ 23:06)Addon of this too
Lexal (November 18, 2019 @ 13:34)oh yes it is!!!
Eclipse72rus (November 18, 2019 @ 07:49)Wait a minute
Is that FOX's Agera???