Need For Speed Carbon: Skid Audio Reduction Mod
Original credit goes to Reameb, this is a tweak of his mod!
- Download and extract the .zip file on this page.
- Open VLT-Edit (by nfsu360).
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. The game's database will load onto the screen.
- Click on "File -> Import -> ModScript" and navigate to the extracted mod folder.
- Import the ModScript (.nfsms file).
- Be sure to read all information provided at the installation menu. If there is none, simply click "Continue".
- Check bonus boxes if you want extra features.
- Once the script loads, click "File -> Save".
- Run the game and enjoy!
- None. Please report bugs, flaws, or improvements in the comments or contact me on Discord (@Avalanche#1103)!
- 11/18/19 @ 21:20 - v1.0.0, initial release.
- 11/18/19 @ 21:28 - v1.0.1, fixed an installation bug in the modscript.
- 5/23/20 @ 13:46 - v1.1.0, revised modpage and modscript, added option to increase Drift skid audio to 80%.