Need For Speed Most Wanted - Unlockable Police Cars
- Adds all nine vanilla police cars to the car lot, my cars, and quick race menus.
- Civic Cruisers, State Cruisers, and SUVs are all upgradable and tunable.
- Custom performance and physics for each vehicle.
- Lightbar is toggled with "O" key with NFSMW Extra Options.
- Custom menu logos and language strings, added with Ed The Car Dealer.
- Fixes a few bugs encountered when attempting to use the Challenge Series police vehicles outside of their events.
- Compatible with most major mods.
- OPTIONAL: Police are available as random race opponents.
- Download and extract the .zip file on this page.
- Open VLT-Edit (by nfsu360).
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. The game's database will load onto the screen.
- Click on "File -> Import -> ModScript" and navigate to the extracted mod folder.
- Import the ModScript (.nfsms file).
- Be sure to read all information provided at the installation menu.
- Check bonus boxes if you want extra features.
- Once the script loads, click "File -> Save".
- Close VLT-Edit.
- Back in the extracted mod folder, copy the folders under "Ed", named "Resources" and "Config" ([MOD FOLDER] -> Ed -> Resources/Config).
- Paste them into Ed's root folder.
- Open Ed.
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. Ed's interface will load.
- Click "Apply", a message will appear confirming successful installation.
- Ed will ask to run the game. If you followed the above instructions correctly, click "Yes" and enjoy!
- Challenge Series missions that use police vehicles may have buggy tachometers and performance. This is due to the way Challenge Series events are structured. Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix this.
- The COPSPORT, COPSPORTHENCH, and COPSPORTGHOST are not upgradable. This is because they are based on the already-overpowered C6.R, which sees minimal returns from using corvette_top upgrades.
- Nothing else. Please report bugs, flaws, or improvements in the comments or contact me on Discord (@Avalanche#1103)!
- 11/28/20 @ 19:20 - v1.0.0, initial release.
- 5/24/20 @ 20:36 - v2.0.0, added Ed configs, updated performance stats, revised modscipt/modpage, and added optional randomopponent feature.