Need For Speed Most Wanted - Unlockable Police Cars
- Adds all nine vanilla police cars to the car lot, my cars, and quick race menus.
- Civic Cruisers, State Cruisers, and SUVs are all upgradable and tunable.
- Custom performance and physics for each vehicle.
- Lightbar is toggled with "O" key with NFSMW Extra Options.
- Custom menu logos and language strings, added with Ed The Car Dealer.
- Fixes a few bugs encountered when attempting to use the Challenge Series police vehicles outside of their events.
- Compatible with most major mods.
- OPTIONAL: Includes support for Miner's Beta Police Cruisers, found here: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1519
- OPTIONAL: Police are available as random race opponents.
- Download and extract the .zip file on this page.
- Open VLT-Edit (by nfsu360).
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. The game's database will load onto the screen.
- Click on "File -> Import -> ModScript" and navigate to the extracted mod folder.
- Import the ModScript (.nfsms file).
- Be sure to read all information provided at the installation menu.
- Check bonus boxes if you want extra features.
- Once the script loads, click "File -> Save".
- Close VLT-Edit.
- Back in the extracted mod folder, copy the folders under "Ed", named "Resources" and "Config" ([MOD FOLDER] -> Ed -> Resources/Config).
- Paste them into Ed's root folder.
- Open Ed.
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. Ed's interface will load.
- Click "Apply", a message will appear confirming successful installation.
- Ed will ask to run the game. If you followed the above instructions correctly, click "Yes" and enjoy!
- Challenge Series missions that use police vehicles may have buggy tachometers and performance. This is due to the way Challenge Series events are structured. Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix this.
- The COPSPORT, COPSPORTHENCH, and COPSPORTGHOST are not upgradable. This is because they are based on the already-overpowered C6.R, which sees minimal returns from using corvette_top upgrades.
- Nothing else. Please report bugs, flaws, or improvements in the comments or contact me on Discord (@Avalanche#1103)!
- 11/28/20 @ 19:20 - v1.0.0, initial release.
- 5/24/20 @ 20:36 - v2.0.0, added Ed configs, updated performance stats, revised modscipt/modpage, and added optional randomopponent feature.
- 5/31/20 @ 12:49 - v2.0.1, fixed an error in multiple Ed configs that incorrectly used racer data.
- 6/5/20 @ 12:40 - v2.1.0, added support for Miner's Beta Cops, fixed COPSUV chassis bug, refined modscript, and removed NOS toggle for simplicity.
- nfsu360 - VLTEdit
- nlgzgrn - Ed The Car Dealer
- CommunityMindedMiner - Beta Police models and configs
- You - Supporting me and my work
Kataly5t (June 06, 2020 @ 07:12)Wondering if it's compatible with elay's BCM?
maxtab28 (June 06, 2020 @ 04:48)Yes, go for it
Avalanche (June 05, 2020 @ 19:32)I have no plans to at the moment but if there's enough demand I might go through with it
BRAYELSPILNER12 (June 05, 2020 @ 09:27)great. you planning to make traffic frontend like carbon too?
698bef-NFSMW Mod - Unlockable Police Cars (2.1.0).zip (Size: 517.13KB) Latest Version
81b26d-NFSMW Mod - Unlockable Police Cars (2.0.1).zip (Size: 481.31KB) Old Version
ee50cc-NFSMW Mod - Unlockable Police Cars (2.0.0).zip (Size: 481.33KB) Old Version