Need For Speed Most Wanted - Unlockable Police Cars
- Download and extract the .zip file on this page.
- Open VLT-Edit (by nfsu360).
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. The game's database will load onto the screen.
- Click on "File -> Import -> ModScript" and navigate to the extracted mod folder.
- Import the ModScript (.nfsms file).
- Be sure to read all information provided at the installation menu.
- Check bonus boxes if you want extra features.
- Once the script loads, click "File -> Save".
- Close VLT-Edit.
- Back the extracted mod folder, copy the folder under "Ed", named "Resources" ([MOD FOLDER] -> Ed -> Resources).
- Paste it into Ed's root folder.
- Open Ed.
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. Ed's interface will load.
- Since this mod does not add vehicle config files, Ed's interface will be blank. Press "Apply" anyways, a message will appear confirming successful installation.
- Ed will ask to run the game. If you followed the above instructions correctly, click "Yes" and enjoy!
- Challenge Series missions that use police vehicles may have buggy tachometers, and for some reason the preset COPGTO has a supercharger. I cannot do anything about this until a preset editor is developed.
- The COPSPORT, COPSPORTHENCH, and COPSPORTGHOST are not upgradable. I will change this in a later version.
- The COPSUV has missing textures on its driver model. This is a vanilla bug, and I am not experienced enough with TexEd to fix it at this time.
- Nothing else. Please report bugs, flaws, or improvements in the comments or contact me on Discord (@Avalanche#1103)!