[NFSH] Camera Toolkit
The tool to control in-game camera and its various features.
Tested only on LICENSED version of game with the latest updates installed. No support for cracked versions to be expected.
- How to make cockpit view
- General overview of the tool
- Free mode.
- Attach to car.
- Look at car.
- LOD distance fix.
- Game speed, allows changing game's speed or pause it entirely, don't need to wait for photomode to start.
You can get creative with it, like pause the game while the day/night switch is happening.
- Create camera nodes and play tracks in each mode.
- Hide in-game HUD to make clean shots.
- All parts optional, meaning you can remove all of them from your car (or your character).
- No vinyl restrictions, makes all vinyls paintable and mirrorable.
- No part restrictions, removes all restrictions from visual car parts, meaning you can now, for example,
combine bumpers and fenders that are not meant to be installed together.
How to use:
- Drop "CamToolKitV2" folder anywhere on your PC.
- Edit hotkeys in the "CamToolKitV2.ini" to your liking.
- Launch the game and alt-tab.
- Launch "CamToolKitV2.exe"
- Go back to the game window.
Toggle UI - F1
Toggle camera - F2
Toggle HUD - Caps Lock
Pause game - F5
Add camera node - 1
PlayTrack - 2
StopTrack - 3
Move camera up - Num 2
Move camera down - Num 1
Move camera left - Num 4
Move camera right - Num 6
Move camera forward - Num 2
Move camera backward - Num 5
Roll camera left - Num 7
Roll camera right - Num 9
Increase FOV - Num +
Decrease FOV - Num -
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions or details on how to use - join my Discord server.
- Dear ImGui by Omar Cornut
- MinHook by Tsuda Kageyu
- Cinematic Tools by Matti Hietanen
Thanks to Konix and IgI24PL for testing.
Made by ARCHIE
- Added default node time.
- Added option to disable camera rotations by mouse.
- New tracks will now be created without certain camera mode, only when first node is created camera mode will be setup.
- Most of they hotkeys will not work when UI is visbile.
- Fixed node indexing, now it is properly incremented.
- Camera settings are now saved.
- LOD distance changed to force LOD.
- New Visuals tab.
- DOF settings.
- Weather controll.
- Color correction.
- Resolution scale.
- Hotkey comments moved from ini to readme.
jnb997 (October 20, 2022 @ 02:02)confirmed im blind and stoopid af the links are below the comment section lmao
jnb997 (October 20, 2022 @ 02:00)bruh i dont see the download button i think im blind af
PANDASNIPER9321 (September 03, 2022 @ 18:47)@Archie IS WORK THANK YOU BRO<3
PANDASNIPER9321 (September 03, 2022 @ 18:26)@Archie forget it I already have the password now I'm going to try it if it works
PANDASNIPER9321 (September 03, 2022 @ 18:23)@Archie The password dont work:(
7c30cd-[NFSH]CamToolKitV2.1.1.rar (Size: 413.5KB) Latest Version
32e75a-[NFSH]CamToolKitV2.1.0.rar (Size: 413.4KB) Old Version
c207d5-[NFSH]CamToolKitV2.0.1.rar (Size: 407.07KB) Old Version
12488e-[NFSH]CamToolKitV2.rar (Size: 405.96KB) Old Version
f251e5-[NFS HEAT] Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 30.67KB) Old Version
d4cdfd-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 30.36KB) Old Version
cc54a5-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 30.36KB) Old Version
84fbee-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 91.52KB) Old Version
aa5e3b-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 91.23KB) Old Version
f73c1c-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 90.19KB) Old Version
990dc8-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 88.24KB) Old Version
1c1c5b-NFS Heat - Camera Toolkit.rar (Size: 87.94KB) Old Version