NFS World Traffic Remover
People complain too much about traffic.
Do you want life to hand over everything to you on a silver platter? HUGE rewards on baby mode?
This completely removes all traffic cars. Your traffic dodging skills will no longer be a requirement for winning races.
I don't like the idea of removing traffic so don't start a debate with me. Each man to his own preferrences.
Use of this mod can even be considered cheating. I will not be held responsible for damages/repercussions with your use of this mod, in any and all forms.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Archive Extractor (WinRAR, preferrably)
If you don't have an archive browser, here's a download link: https://rarlab.com/download.htm
If you haven't downloaded NFS-VLTEd, here's the download link: https://nfs-tools.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html
There will be one .nfsms file inside the archive. Extract the file wherever you want.
1. Open NFS World on your VLT-Ed.
2. On NFS-VLTEd, Click File > Import > ModScript and browse for the file you extracted. Select and install.
3. Once it is finished importing, click File > Save on your NFS-VLTEd.
HOWEVER, if you want to make this work with Soapbox Race World, follow these instructions after installing the Lighting Mod.
1. Go to GLOBAL folder within your NFS World > DATA directory.
2. Select and copy the following files: Attributes.bin, Commerce.bin, FE_Attrib.bin.
3. Go back to your NFS:World > DATA directory.
4. Go to MODS > [folder of your preferred server, eg. worldonline/nightriderz/etc.] > GLOBAL folder (Backup the files inside the folder). IF there's no GLOBAL folder inside your server folder, no need to copy the files, you may skip the rest of the process.
5. Paste the files and replace.
6. Right-click on the pasted files and hit properties.
7. Once the Properties window opens, check Read-Only box.
You may now play the game without any traffic.
NFS-VltEd v4.6 by nfsu360
Microsoft Excel 2019 - for automatic coding
NFS Modding Community
IF the admins of your server approved of this mod, then it's considered legal to be used online, competitive or otherwise. If they don't, then you shouldn't even try. You are smart. It is your responsibility to know them and follow them. Note that each server have different rules, each with their corresponding disciplinary action.
This is to ensure the game continues garnering more players as it ages. The main objective of the rules is, NOT TO STOP you from having fun, but to provide you a format to follow, for you to have fair competitions and memorable experiences with everyone in the game.
This mod is posted due to a bunch of people endlessly complaining to remove traffic from the game. I personally tested playing the game for hours without traffic. It was supposed to be fun, but it isn't. It just never felt right. I provided a way for you to backup the traffic, just in case if you ever change your mind.