- Edit color values; one by one or all of a kind at once.
- Import/export color values from/to a .txt file.
- Extract FNGs from any .bun/.lzc file.
- Inject FNGs to GlobalA.bun. (Ghetto method if you don't want to use XNFSModFiles.)
- Add comments. (Only works with .txt files, we can't inject text into FNGs.)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx%3Fid%3D42642
- Mod-Unlocked Game Files (if you will use "Ghetto" method):
https://mega.nz/#!4EQTRQDL!7D8WPld3ATn_zyBXGIhHUPcqX4FbVvF1n6qiO_JXHj4 (SKIP IF YOU ALREADY MODDED YOUR GAME BEFORE)
- XNFSModFiles (if you will use "H4KR" method):
(YOU NEED TO CONFIGURE IT MANUALLY FROM XNFSModFiles.ini)
Special thanks to:
- Dennis Stanistan
If you have any questions and/or problems, feel free to contact me on Discord: nlgzrgn#3258
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/nlgzrgn/SATEditor
SAARU (February 09, 2022 @ 10:11)How to change colors in Need for Speed Carbon. If it doesn't find FNG files?
BetaTester (October 14, 2021 @ 22:07)senpaidarken is right
senpaidarken (June 08, 2021 @ 14:13)It'll be better if we can see a preview of the current texture like TexEd, otherwise it's a bit hard to use.
edoo1 (July 17, 2018 @ 23:26)I can't changed nfsc in-game hud
Unknown11432 (February 07, 2018 @ 10:17)Add a comment with nice things here. Or don't...
Youtube videos are disabled.