Extended Car List 2
NOTE: The files included are not compatible with NFS-VltEd, so you can't open them with it.
NOTE 2: Most of the added parts are currently not unlockable, you have to use Extra Options with it's UnlockAll feature to use them, but i am going to add unlocks for them soon enough.
NOTE 3: You can disable the AddOnOpponentsPartsFix in the Unlimiter if you want opponents to use customization when they have some, i fixed that issue so the fix via Unlimiter is not needed.
- Nissan R35 GT-R Nismo 2018
- BMW E31 850 CSi
- Lotus Exige Cup 260
- Porsche 991 GT2 RS Weissach Package (NOTE: for the Tuner and Muscle careers, unlocks after beating Darius, as it's unlocked alongside the Carrera GT)
- Ford Focus RS Gen 2 (Includes an added spoiler)
- Seat Leon Cupra Gen 2 (Includes an added spoiler)
- Shelby GT500 Super Snake 2013
- Lamborghini Miura SV
- Honda Civic SI FG2 (Includes an added spoiler)
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition
- Lexus IS350
- Pontiac Firebird Formula 1977
- Lamborghini Murciélago SV
- Renault Megane RS
- BMW M3 E30
- Porsche 959 Sport
- BMW M3 E46 (Includes 2 added spoilers, and an added wheel)
- Nissan 200sx
- Saleen S7 (Includes an added spoiler)
- BMW M1 Coupe
- Volkswagen Scirocco
- BMW M6 Coupe
- Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport
- Acura Integra Type R
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2013 (Includes an added spoiler)
- Saab 9-3 Turbo X
- Ferrari Testarossa
- Maserati Gran Turismo MC Strandale
- Mitsubishi 3000GT
The download (at least for now) is in an .url file in the .rar you can download from this page.
1. Copy the CARS, GLOBAL, SOUND and scripts folder to your game's directory.
2. Import the "ecl2.end" with Binary 2.2.0, then select your game directory, and then press save.
NOTE: I recommend making a backup of the files it asks to replace so you can uninstall the mod by restoring your backed up files
The "bonus" folder features a HUD made with CustomHUD by ARCHIE, done for personal use but i am putting it out as public if anyone wants to try it as bonus content for ECL 2, to install it, first install CustomHUD, and then just copy and paste the folder to your "scripts" folder in your game directory (you don't need ECL 2 to use it, i just rather put it into some other thing than it's own release)
Accessing the new Challenge Series:
To access the new ECL 2 Challenge Series content, you need to install Extra Options, and under the [Menu] section, change "ChallengeSeriesBlacklist" to 69 for ECL 2's Challenge Series, and if you wanna return to the vanilla one, use 19. The unlocks here are not properly labeled due to the way the Challenge Series works, so the readme included in the mod lists what each series unlocks, i'll keep updating it as i add more challenges.
-NFSC Extra Options https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/729
-NFSC Unlimiter https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/846
- Binary 2.2.0 (versions prior to that might not work) https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1638
- a brain
- RaTT: Nissan GT-R Nismo, Porsche 991 GT2 RS, Porsche 918 Spyder and Saleen S7 Logos and sounds, and logos for the Lamborghini Miura SV and Pontiac Firebird Formula.
- Ketsueki: Thumbnail
- Miles Dipperion: Testing, teaching me to port TMX data to .GIN, M6 taillight off texture from Undercover
- trackmaniamatt: for_mus_d_eng .GIN's from NFS World
- Neon: Additional help with porting audio from TMX files, hon_s2k_a_eng and hon_civic_a .GIN's from NFS Prostreet, HP2010 Lamborghini Murciélago SV model i used to improve the NFS World one, and it's HP2010 sounds, Maserati logo from MW2012 and Maserati Gran Turismo S sounds from HP2010 i used for the MC Strandale
- Lexal: Gear ratios for the Renault Megane RS, vinyl mapping for the Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport as well as the vinyl texture, mesh fixing for the Porsche 918 Spyder, help with the Mitsubishi 3000GT
- ARCHIE: Script that allowed me to reduce sizes and enable pop ups (it's included in the mod, but here is a separate download: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1798)
- Ti-Sonic: Saleen S7 Source
I also have a Discord server where you can report issues, get updated on mod updates, etc: https://discord.gg/HSKhx4d
MrAdam (September 27, 2020 @ 18:31)oh yeah i forgot that in Carbon it's FrontB1, it's fixed now
faszkivanmindennel95 (September 24, 2020 @ 18:02)ye, when I use binnay , i want to install to a VANILA version of carbon, it says frontb.lzc could not be found, there is no such file in the frontend or global folder.
MrAdam (September 22, 2020 @ 20:39)are you sure? i checked and it seems to be all correct
faszkivanmindennel95 (September 14, 2020 @ 10:55)WTF? I can't install it , u uploaded for carbon , and when I want to install it , it says for most wanted? so whats it gotta be ? so confusing .
NaCl (July 02, 2020 @ 04:18)the texture on some headlight, taillight, car logo is blurry.
how to fix it?
1dca87-DOWNLOAD.rar (Size: 395 bytes) Latest Version
ef72f7-DOWNLOAD.rar (Size: 398 bytes) Old Version
39a180-RELEASE.rar (Size: 47.68MB) Old Version
4e180c-RELEASE.rar (Size: 45.22MB) Old Version
3c6e8b-RELEASE.rar (Size: 41.98MB) Old Version
c91b84-RELEASE.rar (Size: 39.98MB) Old Version
d364c2-RELEASE.rar (Size: 37.83MB) Old Version
164e3a-RELEASE.rar (Size: 35.86MB) Old Version
a2cebc-RELEASE.rar (Size: 28.32MB) Old Version
36e552-RELEASE.rar (Size: 26.85MB) Old Version
b937fb-RELEASE.rar (Size: 23.79MB) Old Version
946e82-RELEASE.rar (Size: 17.09MB) Old Version
131094-RELEASE.rar (Size: 14.75MB) Old Version
833ad3-RELEASE.rar (Size: 12.68MB) Old Version
b48203-RELEASE.rar (Size: 10.67MB) Old Version
102728-RELEASE.rar (Size: 8.01MB) Old Version