[ADDON] Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
This car is converted from NFS Shift 2 Unleashed and NFS World
Can be customized with:
- NFS UC Driver model
- Working brakelights
- LOD parts
- New performance data
- Autosculpt spoiler(skirt section)
To make your add-on cars work properly, you will need either one of these .asi mods:
- NFSC Unlimiter: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/846
- NFSC Car Array Patch by sparx: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/834
Don't use both mods at the same time! Only use the one which works better for you!
1) Extract all content of the archive;
2) Download and unpack Ed - The Car Dealer! (Https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/874);
3) Copy Config and Resources folders to the Ed - The Car Dealer! folder;
4) Run "Ed.exe" as administrator
4a) Press Ctrl+O or click Main > Open to select your game installation directory
4b) Unlock the game for modding (Tools> Unlock Game Files For Modding) if you use mods for the first time or have any issues
5) Now press Alt+A, click "Add Cars" button or click Tools > Add Cars from Config File(s).
5a) Ed now should do everything required to add the cars you want.
5b) If the "New cars added successfully." dialog appears, it means that Ed completed his job.
6) Download and install the latest version of NFS-VltEd (https://nfs-tools.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html), run and select your game installation directory if you use it first time (File-Open), then install required mod files(File-Import- Mod Script) and select Install.nfsms file. Click Install. Wait for installation to complete and save changes(File-Save). Close NFS-VltEd.
7) Run the game, create a new save game and enjoy your new car! Or use NFSC SavePatcher(https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1254) for add this car into your old savegame. Copy SLRMOSS.ini file to NFSC SavePatcher's Config folder.
SMS/BB - mesh & textures
nfsu360 - for NFS ToolKit, NFS-VltED
nlgzrgn - Ed - The Car Dealer!
Oleg Melashenko - for ZModeler 1.0.7.& 2.2.5
Eclipse 72rus aka CorvetteZ06 - converting to NFS Carbon.