Need For Speed Carbon: Cross Pursuit Fix
- Download and extract the .zip file on this page.
- Open VLT-Edit (by nfsu360).
- Click on "File -> Open" and navigate to your game's root folder. The game's database will load onto the screen.
- Click on "File -> Import -> ModScript" and navigate to the extracted mod folder.
- Import the ModScript (.nfsms file).
- Be sure to read all information provided at the installation menu.
- Check bonus boxes if you want extra features.
- Once the script loads, click "File -> Save".
- Run the game and enjoy!
- Cross still uses the police flashing headlights effect, but expect an update to fix this eventually.
- Nothing else. Please report bugs, flaws, or improvements in the comments or contact me on Discord (@Avalanche#1103)!
- 2/2/20 @ 15:16 - v1.0.0, initial release.
- 5/23/20 @ 12:07 - v1.1.0, modified damagespecs, acceleration multiplier, and fixed audio settings to use engine sound instead of sirens.
- 5/23/20 @ 12:19 - v1.1.1, revised thumbnail and modpage, added option to replace old Heat Level 10 RPD units with new ones.