Beta Cop Cruiser Recreations (MW and Carbon)
Not direct ports, but recreations the models.
I can't guarantee that this is fully 100% accurate to the original.
Thanks to 379Felipe and Elaymm4 for the assistance of this project.
MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE INSTALLING.
- Just drop the CARS folder from the Replacement folder into the game directory to replace the Civic Pursuit and Undercover Cruisers.
- Use Ed.exe to add the config files to the GLOBALB.lzc file, paste the config ini files into the Ed Directory (Config/NFSMW)
- Install the modscripts through VLTEd to add the cars to the Attributes file, CTRL+I to import modscript.
- Model updates such as removing the RPD and Window Cage leftovers on the Undercover Cruiser
- Addon and Replacements for NFS Carbon
- Added missing interior light mesh in COPGHOST beta models
- Darkened Taillight texture for Carbon's models
- A NIS version of the Beta Cruiser for MW and Carbon (COPMIDSIZEINT)
- Stay tuned.
PROGRAMS for INSTALLING:
NFSMW Unlimiter, for addon support
Shooter275987 (November 06, 2020 @ 02:55)That NIS fix only works for Most Wanted...
Now waiting for NFS Undercover & Carbon NIS versions of this car...
Shooter275987 (October 29, 2020 @ 12:33)For the NIS version, just make a duplicate of the COPMIDSIZE folder and rename it into COPMIDSIZEINT.
I did so & it works.