Beta Cop Cruiser Recreations (MW and Carbon)
Not direct ports, but recreations the models.
I can't guarantee that this is fully 100% accurate to the original.
Thanks to 379Felipe and Elaymm4 for the assistance of this project.
MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE INSTALLING.
- Just drop the CARS folder from the Replacement folder into the game directory to replace the Civic Pursuit and Undercover Cruisers.
- Use Ed.exe to add the config files to the GLOBALB.lzc file, paste the config ini files into the Ed Directory (Config/NFSMW)
- Install the modscripts through VLTEd to add the cars to the Attributes file, CTRL+I to import modscript.
- Model updates such as removing the RPD and Window Cage leftovers on the Undercover Cruiser
- Addon and Replacements for NFS Carbon
- Added missing interior light mesh in COPGHOST beta models
- Darkened Taillight texture for Carbon's models
- A NIS version of the Beta Cruiser for MW and Carbon (COPMIDSIZEINT)
- Stay tuned.
PROGRAMS for INSTALLING:
NFSMW Unlimiter, for addon support
KenjaMago (July 14, 2020 @ 13:40)Any plans for NFS Undercover version?
Splash45 (March 27, 2020 @ 14:09)@Eddie there's already a mod for the Cross' intro car, you can find it on nfscars.net. His car from the cutscene is already in the final game.
Eddie (March 27, 2020 @ 13:00)Cool mod, and you can make a car Cross from cutscene and from the Intro of the video (to just like the Intro)?
Lessy (March 03, 2020 @ 11:22)@xFlatLands
Thanks for your answer, I am wondering for what are those ADDONS since I'm new with the Ed.exe and VLTEd.. what would happen if I add them.. I wish I could but I have no clue how to do it :/
xFlatLands (March 03, 2020 @ 01:14)@Lessy
NIS Version is NON-INTERACTIVE-SCENES (ALSO KNOWED AS CUTSCENES, FOR EXAMPLE, THE BLACKLIST RACER'S ENTRANCE)