Beta Cop Cruiser Recreations (MW and Carbon)
Not direct ports, but recreations the models.
I can't guarantee that this is fully 100% accurate to the original.
Thanks to 379Felipe and Elaymm4 for the assistance of this project.
MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE INSTALLING.
- Just drop the CARS folder from the Replacement folder into the game directory to replace the Civic Pursuit and Undercover Cruisers.
- Use Ed.exe to add the config files to the GLOBALB.lzc file, paste the config ini files into the Ed Directory (Config/NFSMW)
- Install the modscripts through VLTEd to add the cars to the Attributes file, CTRL+I to import modscript.
- Model updates such as removing the RPD and Window Cage leftovers on the Undercover Cruiser
- Addon and Replacements for NFS Carbon
- Added missing interior light mesh in COPGHOST beta models
- Darkened Taillight texture for Carbon's models
- A NIS version of the Beta Cruiser for MW and Carbon (COPMIDSIZEINT)
- Stay tuned.
PROGRAMS for INSTALLING:
NFSMW Unlimiter, for addon support
xFlatLands (March 03, 2020 @ 01:14)@Lessy
NIS Version is NON-INTERACTIVE-SCENES (ALSO KNOWED AS CUTSCENES, FOR EXAMPLE, THE BLACKLIST RACER'S ENTRANCE)
Lessy (March 02, 2020 @ 21:49)Thank you for bringing my childhood dream cop car finally to PC.. I never thought this would be possible.. finally.
A question: what is NIS version and is it possible to when you get arrested you can see the beta cop in cutscene instead of the old civic cruiser?