Nissan Silvia Varietta (v1.1)
I'm not the original creator of the Varietta, Yochi did all of the work and I just simple convert it into an added car (with minor changes)
"This is my (Yochi) new convert from GTA San Andreas (with rims from Forza Motorsport 4 and bodykits from NFS ProStreet and Shift 2 Unleashed) - 2000 Nissan Silvia Varietta (S15)."
-Reduced the price from 45000 to 30000
-Removed the 6th gear from the stock transmission
-Small adjustment to the wheel positions
-Other minor performance changes
-Fix the "unfitting" 1024x vinyls (might not happen)
5. Paint (and Rim Paint)
6. Vinyls (Now available in 1024x)
7. Window Tint
8. Decals on windshield
9. Custom Gauges
-2JZ Swapped straight from the dealer (will change (if possible) in the future)
-Available after snatching Baron's Porsche (Blacklist #10)
-Costs 30000 (might change in the future)
-NFSUC Driver Model
-Dispatch refers this car as Nissan
-Some vinyls are a bit "unfitting"
Let me know (Goodboygamer) if you have any other issues (please be gentle because this is the first time I make a working addon car)
Badge says "Spec-S" instead of "Varietta"
1. Put the VARIETTA folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/VARIETTA" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import varietta.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-YochiThMaster333 for converting this car to MW and letting me upload the addon version
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter