JDM Legends (2nd wave)
For Need For Speed ProStreet
Due to NFSMods size limit, you'll have to download the JDM Legends link.rar to get the mod.
Fix for cars crashing/not appearing : whne installing the addon pack, make sure to use the "Unlock game files for modding "function present in EdTCD. Use it only once however, any addon should work perfectly after doing so.
Cars are from various games from FM4 to FH3, NFS and some of them come from other less-known games.
They are added, which means : no cars replaced, and also no need to use a new savegame.
Spice up the game with these 15 new cars added !
Cars added :
- Nissan 300ZX
- Nissan 370Z
- Mazda 787B
- Mazda MX-5 NA
- Mazda MX-5 ND
- Mazda Familia '01
- Mazda RX7 FC3S
- Mitsubishi Starion
- Honda CRX Mugen
- Toyota Chaser Tourer V (JZX100)
- Lexus SC300
- Lexus IS-F
- Lexus RCF
- Lexus LF-A
- Isuzu 4200R
- Acuurate performance and tuning.
- Anti-theft 3d models.
- Some kits are made by me, some textures aswell.
- Accurate shaders.
- Accurate prices and tiers.
Tuning options and restrictions:
- The Mazda 787B is the only RWD car that will bring you no points for drift (apart nitro and high speed)
- Most of the cars are added but are actually improvements of my previous replacement mods.
- Only one of this car is a FWD , if you're not a car guy, you'll find out soon which one it is !
- Also it's one of the few to have a custom tire texture.
- If one of the cars seems to have a locked top speed, just play with the gear ratios :D
! WARNING !
Remember to backup your original files before installing any mod , in case you want to revert the game to its original state, for example.
1- After unpacking the whole archive, open Vlt-Ed 4.5 and select the game folder.
2- Run the "JDM Legend pack2_setup.nfsms" script and everything will be installed at once (don't mess with the files placement or the folders)
3- Once Vlt-Ed has loaded the script, click on Install and you should be good. Then save.
4- Then copy the "Config" and "Resources" folders into the original installation folder of Ed TheCarDealer.
5- Run Ed TheCarDealer , select the game folder and all the files you copied before should appear in the list.
6- Click Apply , and once it's ready you can start to see of the cars are there. If Yes, you can now enjoy the mod !
1- Launch Vlt-ed , select your game and click on "Restore Backups" ,when asked, click on "Yes" then save.
2- Launch "Installer.exe" and click on "Uninstall". You're done.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD IT ON OTHER WEBSITES OR RETEXTURING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
You can send me a PM message on:
- My blog : http://ti-sonic-mods.blogspot.com/
- or on my Twitter profile.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
Oleg - Zmodeler
DMN,Turn10,taruncreation,Black Box,EA, Ghost Games,Firemonkeys - meshes & textures
Me - some textures and some 3d models and textures made by me
Autodesk - 3DSMax
NFSU360 - Toolkit 2.6 / NFS Vlt-Ed 4.6
Eclipse72Rus - introducing me into NFSPS modding
REN3SiS - installer
I hope you'll enjoy it !
TiSonic (August 07, 2020 @ 20:16)@HARRISON : use 7-Zip.
HARRISON (August 07, 2020 @ 13:30)it shows zip file error
how to fix it?