Infiniti G35 (Addon)
This G35 was originally converted to NFSMW by alligator a decade ago, added and remade by me (Goodboygamer)
-Paint (and Rim Paint)
-Vinyls (Now available in 1024x)
-Performance stats from NFS Carbon
-Available after dealing with Taz (Blacklist #14)
-NFSMW driver model
Some 1024x vinyls are "just ain't right"
(Let me know if you have any other serious problems)
Exhaust flames pointing up at race entrance cutscenes
1. Put the G35 folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/G35" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import varietta.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-alligator for converting this car to MW from a decade ago
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter