Dodge "Jalopy" Charger R/T (Addon v1.1)
To celebrate Half-Life: Alyx's release, Ed has found himself a Charger chassis and made his own "Jalopy"
-Added Freeman driver model as an option
-Available after outrunning Taz (Blacklist #14)
-NFSMW driver model (+ Gordon Freeman driver model as a second option)
-Selecting Spoilers or Roof Scoops will cause them to spawn under your car
1. Put the LMBDACHARGER folder in the CARS folder
-Choose "Forget About Freeman" if you want the NFSMW driver model
-Choose "Gordon Freeman in the flesh" if you want the Freeman driver model
2. No vinyls
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import lmbdacharger.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy hunting some headcrabs (or just modify your current save game)
-VALVe for making this iconic muscle car
-Rauny_noobexX for making the custom Freeman driver model
-Rigel for helping me addressing some issues with the model
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
Goodboygamer (March 26, 2020 @ 01:07)@Avalanche thx, it's "Source material" ;)
Johnlong (March 25, 2020 @ 07:26)Crazy And Fantasy Ride Become Rockport
igu (March 25, 2020 @ 04:46)@Goodboygamer
hello I love your mods I like addons more because it doesn’t limit us to only have the game cars ...
have the addons charger never seen