Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX (CT9A)
Can be customized with:
• Bumper and skirts
• Widebody kits
• Vinyls –not all-
• Exhaust tips
• Windows tints
Installation: (make backups first!)
• Put the ECLIPSE folder into your NFSU CARS folder.
• Run NFSCfgInstaller and look for your NFSU folder, then pick Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.u1car when asked.
• With NFS TexEd, open FRONTEND/frontb.lzc and look for ID 38 to replace it with the secondary logo provided.
• With NFS TexEd, open cars/ECLIPSE/vinyls.bin and replace some vinyls with the ones provided in the Vinyls folder –guide yourself with the filenames-.
• With NFS LangEd, open your language file in LANGAUAGES folder, look for ID 3753 and 1598 and change it to Evolution IX, then look for ID 856 and change it to Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX. Hit Apply and save.
• Restore all backups, run NFSCfgInstaller and look for your NFSU2 folder, then pick uninstall_ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.u1car when asked.
If you would like to modify and/or distribute this add-on, please PUT MY F#CKIN NAME AS THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS ADDON IN THE README OR THE SITE, OTHERWISE, I WILL HUNT YOUR ASS. Thanx.