[+Addon Conversion] 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
ORIGINAL MOD IS BY "Greger" I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE ORIGINAL MOD. I SIMPLY CONVERTED IT FROM MODLOADER TO ADDON.
I have full permission from Greger to upload this mod.
Converted from Forza 4 by Greger
You can download the original car here. keep in mind its a modloader car
Other people credited by Greger:
Turn 10 Studios
Modloader to Addon conversion done by LFQZ92 (me)
Notable changes made from the modloader version
- Adjusted close and far cameras for improved visibility
- Custom engine sounds (Stock and Upgraded)
- Added Carbon Fiber Vinyl. Its the only one which doesn't require UV Mapping, which I have no clue how to do.
- Added National Flag Vinyls. (not properly mapped)
- Vehicle now sways when cornering
- Custom paint doesn't appear properly. I'm not sure how to fix this
- Tire skidmarks don't 100% line up with the tires. I'm not sure how to fix this
- Tire Width shrinks when custom rims are applied.
Please let me know of any other issues.
- Body Kits
- Hoods (Various Skins)
- Performance Upgrades
- Window Tint
- 512/1024x Carbon Fiber Vinyl + National Flags
~ Supports NFSMW Unlimiter Default Neon Underglow
~ Supports NFSMW Unlimiter Default Tires
- Updated Engine Audio to sound more like the real life counterpart, using the Engine Audio files avaliable with Most Wanted.
Used Real Life Videos and Forza Horizon 5 as a guide for both the stock and upgraded engine.
It isn't 100% accurate (obviously) but it's close enough.
- Improved Stock E-Brake
- Improved Upgraded Brakes
- Improved Upgraded E-Brake
- Significantly Improved max upgraded supercharger
[Increased PSI from 14 to 20]
[Increased High Boost from 0.225 to 1.012]
- Reduced Curb Weight from 2772kg to 2729kg (-43kg) to match the Curb Weight of the SuperCab version, which is the model in game.
Overall the Vehicle should be slightly easier to handle.
- fixed typo with filename of the ed config file. renamed it from "RAPTOR.ini" to "RAPTOR"
this was causing the model to not appear in game and would instead show a carrera gt. This has now been resolved.
- Added Body Roll. The vehicle now sways when cornering
- Cops no longer refer to it as "Cadillac"
- Increased TireSkidWidth to more closely match the actual tire width.
- Added national flag vinyls. They appear on the roof instead of the
doors and aren't 100% lined up but its better than nothing
- Fixed Hood camera. I'm not sure how to move the hood camera forward or backwards, so I increased the height of the camera. it's now mounted on the roof.
- Slightly improved handling
- Is now unlocked at Blacklist Level 11 instead of 10
- Initial Release
NFS-TexEd by nfsu360
NFS-VltEd by nfsu360
Ed the Car Dealer by nlgzrgn
MW Texture Compiler by MWinside
1. Copy the "RAPTOR" Folder and paste it in the "CARS" folder in the NFSMW Directory
2. Copy and Paste 'VINYLS.bin' into the 'RAPTOR' folder. If the game is using the default vinyls, use 512x. If the game is using the HD vinyls, use 1024x.
3. Open NFS-VltEd. File>Import>ModScript and import raptor_install. Save Changes and Exit
4. Copy "RAPTOR.ini" to "EDTheCarDealer\Config\NFSMW
5. Copy "SECONDARY_LOGO_RAPTOR" to "EDTheCarDealer\Resources\NFSMW\FrontEnd\FrontEndTextures\729181AD"
6. Open Ed.exe. Find your NFSMW Game Directory. Click "Apply"
If you are using NFS Unlimiter v4:
The mod is compatible with NFSMW Unlimiter but a few extra steps are needed.
### I Believe this is caused by Ed missing key NFSMW Unlimiter files. Installing Unlimiter again will add the files back.
Once you have successfully added the car, simply install NFSMW Unlimiter again exactly as you did when you first installed it.
This will allow the car to have the default added tires and neon underglow that comes with NFSMW Unlimiter.
Refer to the NFSMW Unlimiter Install Instructions for Installation guide.
Yes, I'm using the original screenshots. I tried taking my own but it was capturing the desktop instead of the actual game. real potato PC hours.
Kyman1 (November 27, 2023 @ 23:17)LFQZ92 Please when you are updating make it a binary installation
NAMIK (November 27, 2023 @ 21:58)EDTheCarDealer говно извини
LFQZ92 (November 19, 2023 @ 10:10)Hello everybody, apologies for the long hiatus. My PC broke down.
I’ve discovered the issue with the mod, it’s simply a typo with the file name of the Ed config file. Simply rename the config file from “RAPTOR.ini” to “RAPTOR”, paste the renamed config file into “EDTheCarDealer\Config\NFSMW”
Open Ed.exe, Find your NFSMW Game directory, click apply.
I will be releasing an official fix shortly.