NFSC FXX [addon]
Base car by Slightly Mad Studios from X360 DLC for NFS Shift; misc parts and textures from TDF, Shift 2 Unleashed and Forza 3. Uses default NFS Carbon driver.
Replaces nothing, XNAME is S1FXX.
- 1 paintable stock kit with moderately accurate vinyl support
- no parts besides rims can be installed, sorry about that
- 3 NOS upgrades and 1 brakes/chassis/engine/turbo/tyres/transmission upgrade
- Tier 3 exotic; available as soon as you create a new savegame, costs 320,000; stock performance loosely based on 2005 FXX specs, upgraded performance closer to 2008 FXX Evo specs
- due to the shape of the car's body, vinyl mapping isn't as close to vanilla convention as I'd like, but if you're patient enough, you can pull something off
As this is an addon rather than a replacement, you'll need a couple tools:
- Carbon Unlimiter by nlg
- Binary by MaxHwoy
- NFS VLTEd
Once you have those, download the archive, unpack it anywhere and follow the instructions below:
- launch Binary [make sure you also installed its dependencies], click on User Mode [the left-hand side icon], select "binary_install.end" inside "FXX05_ADDON/main", point to Carbon's main install directory, wait for Binary to install the car, press "Yes" when asked to save changes, but don't run the game just yet
- close Binary, launch VLTEd -> "File" -> "Open" -> nagivate to where Carbon is installed; afterwards "File" -> "Import" -> "Modscript", browse to "FXX05_ADDON" -> "main" and select "vlt_install.nfsms", click Install, and VLTEd will apply the script; once done, press Ctrl+S to save the changes
After that's all done, you have to create a new savegame. Given how Binary arranges datablocks when saving, it will break all existing preset cars, including boss, bonus, custom, crew rides and all cars in "My Cars" list.
The car was tested on an NFSC 1.4 CE installation with the latest version of Improvement Mod, but it should also work fine with ANY other mod, provided said mod does not exceed 44 addon cars.
Big thanks to MrAdam, Avalanche and AcetheInvader for their help with this mod.
- updated the car to use Binary v2 as the primary installation method; don't use Ed The Car Dealer and don't try to install the mod manually
- price decreased to 320,000
- removed unnecessary bodykits
- updated master script with code that checks whether a frontend TPKBlock was renamed by Texed and reverts its original name if required; this will prevent frontend logos from failing to install
Lexal (September 03, 2020 @ 02:00)yea, I saw the comments. get v2.2.0 bro
KryZee (September 03, 2020 @ 01:09)Got the same error from the Skyline...
File: _master_script.end, Line: 5
Command: [unlock_memory all]
Error: Command unlock_memory cannot be recognized
CheapAssVideos (May 09, 2020 @ 18:55)Sexy Spaceship
Also i bet you got PTSD from this car