Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod [2.5]
Video Demonstration (CamDodgeDisabler.asi)
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Download NFS-VltEd v4.6 or newer.
2. Launch NFS-VltEd.
3. File -> Import -> ModScript -> INSTALL.nfsms
4. Follow the instructions.
5. File -> Save.
- Installation is now done entirely through NFS-VltEd.
- Added an option for "Dynamic" camera settings, as seen in the original V2 demonstration video.
- Far Cam has been moved further back.
- Revised camera direction lock. The camera should be less stiff while resting and less loose while driving.
- Disabled "cameraimpact" system as the effect was disorienting and unnecessary.
- Reduced FOV increase when driving at higher speeds.
- Added a basic description to the ModScript.
- "Far" cam has been readjusted based on feedback.
- Disabled "Hood" cam auto-rotation.
- Fixed camera rotation snap while braking.
- Fixed camera position snap while braking.
- Fixed camera FOV snap while shifting.
- FOV has been slightly reduced.
- FOV dynamics are now smoother than before.
- "Far" cam now uses the same FOV as "Close" cam; the position has been altered instead. This change is due to how ProStreet's camera system works.
- Improved consistency in values being used.
- The entire mod has been remade from the ground up.
- Fixed a random crash when switching between cameras.
- FOV now gradually changes based on speed.
- Camera now shakes based on speed.
- Camera height and position have been adjusted for better visibility.
- Hardcoded camera dodging effect has been disabled.
- Adjusted DirectionLock.
- Added readme to archive.
- Centered hood camera.
Aero_: Creator of ProStreet Camera Mod.
ThirteenAG: Creator of Ultimate-ASI-Loader.
nfsu360: Creator of NFS-VltEd.
Rushino (October 02, 2022 @ 09:49)after trying to install this mod im getting these errors after picking either the dynamic or static version: https://i.imgur.com/eMJv9Wi.png
the mods ive installed BEFORE trying with this one are (in order of installation):
any idea on how to solve the errors?
Whit (July 08, 2022 @ 03:02)The downside of this and other camera mods is that it removes the sense of speed completely.
caryrovers33 (September 21, 2020 @ 17:05)how do I uninstall it?
Johnlong (May 24, 2020 @ 10:43)Yeah,But Not Fully,Another One,That Mod Replace Undercover Default Stupid Camara
frannco1099 (May 19, 2020 @ 07:47)@Johnlong Wait, works in uc??
63c871-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod V2.zip (Size: 1.14MB) Latest Version
dedfee-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod V2.zip (Size: 43.55KB) Old Version
1dcf98-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod V2.zip (Size: 43.27KB) Old Version
2d28ad-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod V2.zip (Size: 43.16KB) Old Version
0449bf-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod V2.zip (Size: 42.94KB) Old Version
2bacf8-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod.zip (Size: 1.84KB) Old Version
cfc9e3-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod.zip (Size: 1.47KB) Old Version
e5d8f4-Aero_'s ProStreet Camera Mod.zip (Size: 1.06KB) Old Version