BMW M3 - NFS Edition
by Ti-Sonic |
Model converted from NFS MW, ProStreet , World and Forza Motorsport 4
Replace : Mazda Miata MX-5
Customizations available :
- Body kits ( carbon roof option )
- Front bumpers
- Rear Bumpers
- Hoods + split hoods
- Rims ( custom stock rims )
- Window tints
- Carbon trunk
- All performance
- Vinyls ( debug map included in the archive )
- Nitro Purge
- Audio Trunk
- Vinyls ( debug included in the archive )
Special note about the vinyls :
The smallest parts that you can see on the debug image are the rims and the audio trunk , they're located right in the middle of the sunroof of the car. So it might help you creating winylls with two colors , to have a different wheel color on these elements when a vinyl is selected.
How to Install:
1. Run the installer as admin ,then click Install , and point it to where you've installed NFSUG2. For uninstalling the mod , use the same method , but you will have to click Uninstall instead of Install.
2.Use car installer configuration NFS-CfgInstaller.exe and install "M3 NFS-Ed.u2car"
3.Open NFS-TexEd and open FrontB.Lzc and find SECONDARYLOGO_MIATA.
4.Launch The Game and Enjoy ! ;D
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD IT ON OTHER WEBSITES OR RETEXTURING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. You can send me a PM message on NFS-Mania.com , NFSCars.net, DrivingPassion.net or on my Twitter profile.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
If you have trouble extracting the archives , use 7-Zip instead of WinRAR. I use it because it gives a higher compression ratio , which is useful to upload big files.
For those who ask " why the .zip file doesn't open with WinRAR " , " omg the archive is corrupted " or other stupid questions like that , download the .rar archive then. it will take you more time , too. >:)
Thanks to :
- Gamemodels.ru and me for the meshes and textures.
- Turn 10 / Chipicao for the mesh of the rims.
- nfsu360 for his tools.
- EA for this awesome game.
- Thanks to those who supported me and the modders who gave me tips and advices.
- Thanks to United4Games for the showcase video
Enjoy ! :D
No comments, be the first one to leave a comment!
Youtube videos are disabled.