BMW M3 GTR (Race) Extended Customization
Addon car mod by EllisRacing for NFS Most Wanted
Part of the BMW E46 Overhaul Mod Project for NFSMW
Current Version: 2.1
v2.1 (5/25/21) - the "sorry it took so long for me to release this update" edition
- Added Extended Customization!
- Quick fix: Forgot to include main.end for Binary install option.
- Removed Modloader support
- Added back LOD parts
- Improved headlights & taillights
- Added correct hoods 31 & 32
- Added 3 wide body kits
- Fixed missing driver model
- Added 1024x1024 recompiled vinyls
- Fixed some issues with the model
v1.0 (11/1/17) - Initial release
This mod adds full customization to the BMW M3 GTR Race version.
- Full customization options
- New kits
- New hoods (including missing hood style 31 & 32, with LODs)
- Spoilers, Roof scoops, decals, vinyls, etc customization fully functional
- Performance upgrades
- Improved performance/physics configuration
- Vanilla MW-level quality
- LOD models
- damage textures
VLT performance configuration:
- sets base performance similar to M3 GTR Strassenversion (but better)
- sets top (fully upgraded) performance to original M3 GTR race, with some minor improvements
- performance data is stored in their own nodes for bmwm3gtre46, just to safeguard against issues.
- uninstall script fully restores all bmwm3gtre46 related VLT settings back to vanilla
- Removes m3gtrcareerstart from frontend if you have exopts with "ShowAllCarsInFE" enabled, so you don't have 2 M3 GTR E46s in main menu.
- Sets Final M3 GTR (the one you win from Razor) to fully upgraded. Apparently this breaks compatibility with save games.
- Optionally makes car available in Car Lot (but still only unlockable after beating Razor).
You must have extra options but NOT the latest version (until its issue is fixed).
Use version 9.0.0 and enable ShowMoreCustomizationOptions.
VLT Script upgrades performance, but is not required.
If you use it, you will need a new save game. It will work with older saves if you have exopts installed, but Razor's M3 GTR will be much slower.
If you only care about cosmetic upgrades (body/visuals), then no need to use VLT script. You just won't be able to upgrade the performance on the car.
VltEd download link:
Binary can be used to install this car, but its only purpose is to copy the files for you, which you can also just do yourself.
Binary download link:
How to install:
(Optional) Install model files with Binary
a) Click the icon on the left to launch Binary for users
b) Select "Setup_BMWM3GTRE46_Binary.end" from this directory
c) Select your NFSMW installation directory
d) Select "Install" option
(Optional) Install upgradeable performance with VltEd
a) File -> Open -> select your NFSMW installation directory
b) File -> Import -> ModScript -> select "Setup_BMWM3GTRE46_VltEd.nfsms" from this directory
c) Select "Install" option
(Required if not using Binary) Copy the files manually
a) copy the two files from _setup/car to CARS/BMWM3GTRE46 inside your NFSMW installation directory.
Seriously, thank you all so much!
Felixeur - Performance, help with VLT issues
LUNA, heyitsleo: GTR Kit 3 (Shift2 Works kit) & M3/M3CSL Widebody Kit 3
Valen2006 - tinted headlights
Trackmaniamatt - painted spoiler
Vicious - custom headlights (halo)
Crazy_Max - race mirrors taken from M3 DTM mod
GXP-10: M3 Base Mod
FLP, Valen2006 - BMW M3 CSL Base mod
Vee - M3 CSL HD Secondary Logo
M3 GTR Strassenversion:
Rsracerp60 - original "Addon performance" mod which influenced this one
M3 GTR Race version:
GXP-10: ALMS body kit (Kit 2)
379Felipe - original M3 GTR E46 upgradeable performance mod which influenced this one
kryogen11 (August 10, 2021 @ 23:29)Chello ellis, ive used this mod and i see that bodykit #2 has its rear fender flares kinda weird and not well sculpted. Also kit #3 rear wheels are slightly set aback. When you can fix this? This is actually a very nice mod and will be even better when youre going to fix it
Zaivud (February 14, 2021 @ 12:36)in quick start mode, the car loses its entire body, leaving only textures,
the rest 3 cars without checking, unsubscribe
WF4123 (January 21, 2021 @ 15:49)Ah, No. I saw that update from unlimiter.
WF4123 (January 21, 2021 @ 15:47)Also, Extra Customization for Unlimiter v3. Which was customization in this car mod on older version was limited.
WF4123 (January 21, 2021 @ 15:46)Elis, Where's main.end?
You forgot it to add.
Please make an update for now.
9302e4-bmwm3gtre46.zip (Size: 32.56MB) Latest Version
14e2fb-bmwm3gtre46.zip (Size: 4.67MB) Old Version
b5a6d2-bmwm3gtre46.zip (Size: 4.67MB) Old Version
1addf3-BMW_M3_GTR_Race_V3.zip (Size: 47.86MB) Old Version
8efabc-BMW M3 GTR Race (V2_fixed).zip (Size: 27.55MB) Old Version
5e6c8d34-BMW M3 GTR Race.zip (Size: 8.58MB) Old Version