NFSC F1 GTR [addon]
Base car by Firemonkeys/EA from Real Racing 3; misc parts and textures from Undercover, HP2010, Shift 2, GRID Autosport, Assetto Corsa and Heat. Uses default NFS Carbon driver.
Replaces nothing, XNAME is RR3F1GTR.
- 1 paintable kit with vinyl support
- can be customised with rims and spoilers
- 3 NOS upgrades and 1 brakes/chassis/engine/turbo/tyres/transmission upgrade
- Tier 3 exotic; available as soon as you create a new savegame, costs 310,000
As this is an addon rather than a replacement, you'll need a couple tools:
- Carbon Unlimiter by nlg
- Binary by MaxHwoy
- NFS VLTEd
Once you have those, download the archive, unpack it anywhere and follow the instructions below:
- launch Binary [make sure you also installed its dependencies], click on User Mode [the left-hand side icon], select "binary_install.end" inside "F1GTR_ADDON/main", point to Carbon's main install directory, wait for Binary to install the car, press "Yes" when asked to save changes, but don't run the game just yet
- close Binary, launch VLTEd -> "File" -> "Open" -> nagivate to where Carbon is installed; afterwards "File" -> "Import" -> "Modscript", browse to "F1GTR_ADDON" -> "main" and select "vlt_install.nfsms", click Install, and VLTEd will apply the script; once done, press Ctrl+S to save the changes
After that's all done, you have to create a new savegame. Given how Binary arranges datablocks when saving, it will break all existing preset cars, including boss, bonus, custom, crew rides and all cars in "My Cars" list.
The car was tested on an NFSC 1.4 CE installation with the latest version of Improvement Mod, but it should also work fine with ANY other mod, provided said mod does not exceed 44 addon cars.
Big thanks to RaTT, Aceofsquares, Neon, AcetheInvader, rnz, CheapAssVideos, Avalanche and MrAdam for their help with this mod.
- updated the car to use Binary v2 as the primary installation method; don't use Ed The Car Dealer and don't try to install the mod manually
Lexal (June 09, 2020 @ 16:13)@gopnik
Frontend = rr3f1gtr
Pvehicle = rr3f1gtr
CarClass = exotic
I test all my cars with impmod, but I don't know about impmod+endgame, probably works fine
RomanianGopnik (June 07, 2020 @ 17:47)PLS give me the CarConfig.ini from that Mclaren, i wanna get it in my old save