Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR Wagon (Addon v1.1)
-Added brake calipers
-Increased headlight brightness
-Minor script changes
5. Paint (and Rim Paint)
6. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
7. Window Tint
9. Custom Gauges
-Available after roasting Baron
-Cops refers the car as "Mitsubishi"
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
-May cause people to complain about the design
1. Put the LANCEREVO9W folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/LANCEREVO9W" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import lancerevo9w.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and have fun flexing your opponents (or just modify your current save game)
-Vrataski for helping me dealing with the stupid ass UV
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter