[NFS MW/C] Custom HUD
Need for Speed - Custom HUD
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire and MrAdam for help.
Made by Archie
Do NOT reupload to any site without my permission
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
KiroLuv (August 18, 2021 @ 18:24)Sup, when i install it everything works perfectly no bugs and shit
but the hud seems hella low res, like i cant even read the text in some huds (like the '15 one) any way to make it higher res?
Selly (August 02, 2021 @ 05:19)Hi, the mod is awesome - can you do something?
As I noticed, in the MWO modification, works, but it's crooked - I tried to fix it myself, but the problem is - if you leave the garage for the first time, everything is fine, and if the second time, then there is no hude anymore.