[NFS] Custom HUD
Need for Speed - Custom HUD
- MostWanted (+MWO)
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
- No support for Zone Meter in undercover
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire, MrAdam, elaymm4 and Tekizyte for help.
Made by Archie
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
- Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
- Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
- Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
- Changed some settings names in ini file
- Added experimental MWO support
- Added vanilla hud shake effect for Carbon
- Added Heat UNITΞ hud style
- Added Undercover support
- Added NFS Payback hud style
- Added new property to hide gauges when they are full
Sonic49PH (December 18, 2021 @ 05:12)Can't download your mod, They said it contains somewhat adware or something
senpaidarken (December 15, 2021 @ 10:16)Issue: NFS World HUD doesn't have perfect launch zone.
Jaydee (November 12, 2021 @ 19:01)It works! Thanks Archie (thumbs up)
Archie (November 12, 2021 @ 13:22)Try to whitelist asi in your antivirus
Jaydee (November 12, 2021 @ 11:02)The Mod worked perfectly but now I'm getting a CustomHud.asi Error 225. Help?
09145b-CustomHUD_1.6.1.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Latest Version
681a6a-CustomHUD_1.6.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
68dc6f-CustomHUD_1.5.2.rar (Size: 1.91MB) Old Version
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version