[NFS] Custom HUD
- Underground 2
- MostWanted (+MWO)
- Pro Street
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
- No support for Zone Meter in Undercover.
- No support for drift angle in UG and UG2.
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire, MrAdam, elaymm4 and Tekizyte for help.
Made by Archie
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Switched from MirroHook to minhook
- Added support for Vitality exe for Pro Street
- Added Boost Liniar element
- Added Pro Street support
- Added nos count element
- Added arrow masked perfect zone color(check Payback hud)
- Added tachometer liniar perfect zone color(check World hud)
- Fixed boost issue for Underground
- Added Underground and Underground 2 support
- Added NFS 2022 concept hud style
- Added Undercover support
- Added NFS Payback hud style
- Added new property to hide gauges when they are full
- Added vanilla hud shake effect for Carbon
- Added Heat UNITΞ hud style
- Added experimental MWO support
- Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
- Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
- Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
- Changed some settings names in ini file
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added Most Wanted support
KenwayTR (June 09, 2023 @ 15:22)Some reason, this mod makes the game unplayable. Hits the frame time performance unbelievably strong.
KILATEGames910 (June 06, 2023 @ 03:15)How do I put the hud of NFS 2022
Archie (May 08, 2023 @ 21:41)No, it is not
3endly (May 08, 2023 @ 21:16)Is it added to the mod presets? I can't find it...
Archie (May 08, 2023 @ 21:05)It is made out of elements from different games huds
3b4896-CustomHUD_1.8.2.rar (Size: 2.17MB) Latest Version
d4c971-CustomHUD_1.8.1.rar (Size: 2.17MB) Old Version
a918f9-CustomHUD_1.8.0.rar (Size: 2.11MB) Old Version
30ec86-CustomHUD_1.7.1.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Old Version
2b995d-CustomHUD_1.7.0.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Old Version
09145b-CustomHUD_1.6.1.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
681a6a-CustomHUD_1.6.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
68dc6f-CustomHUD_1.5.2.rar (Size: 1.91MB) Old Version
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version