[NFS MW/C] Custom HUD
Need for Speed - Custom HUD
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire and MrAdam for help.
Made by Archie
Do NOT reupload to any site without my permission
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
-Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
-Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
-Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
-Changed some settings names in ini file
-Added experimental MWO support
KiroLuv (August 18, 2021 @ 18:24)Sup, when i install it everything works perfectly no bugs and shit
but the hud seems hella low res, like i cant even read the text in some huds (like the '15 one) any way to make it higher res?
Selly (August 02, 2021 @ 05:19)Hi, the mod is awesome - can you do something?
As I noticed, in the MWO modification, works, but it's crooked - I tried to fix it myself, but the problem is - if you leave the garage for the first time, everything is fine, and if the second time, then there is no hude anymore.
CarlosOG (June 22, 2021 @ 23:45)como instalarlo, no tengo la carpeta scripts y no se como aserlo
Archie (May 31, 2021 @ 17:26)Install game version that is supported, nfs mw 1.3 or nfs carbon 1.4
NFSDUANETTI (May 31, 2021 @ 02:20)When I open the game a window appears with the name of custon hud and says .exe is not supported and starts the game normally without the hud what do I do?
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Latest Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version