[NFS] Custom HUD
- Underground 2
- MostWanted (+MWO)
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
- No support for Zone Meter in Undercover.
- No support for drift angle in UG and UG2.
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire, MrAdam, elaymm4 and Tekizyte for help.
Made by Archie
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
- Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
- Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
- Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
- Changed some settings names in ini file
- Added experimental MWO support
- Added vanilla hud shake effect for Carbon
- Added Heat UNITΞ hud style
- Added Undercover support
- Added NFS Payback hud style
- Added new property to hide gauges when they are full
- Added Underground and Underground 2 support
- Added NFS 2022 concept hud style
- Fixed boost issue for Underground
djnc97 (March 18, 2022 @ 12:32)@Archie What, for example, versions of the Need For Speed: Undercover game does your mod support?
Archie (March 17, 2022 @ 20:52)Yes, but only specific game versions are supported
djnc97 (March 17, 2022 @ 20:23)"Undercover" really supported? When I start the game, it says: "This .exe is not supported", I downloaded version 1.6.1 of this mod. How to fix it?
TerminatorVasya (February 13, 2022 @ 18:56)When nfs u2 support?
Xander707 (January 31, 2022 @ 01:00)@Sonic49PH... Hello friend, once you download the file, temporarily disable your antivirus, since ".asi" files are detected as false positives, after that, add the extension and the file to the antivirus exclusions, ready.
30ec86-CustomHUD_1.7.1.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Latest Version
2b995d-CustomHUD_1.7.0.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Old Version
09145b-CustomHUD_1.6.1.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
681a6a-CustomHUD_1.6.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
68dc6f-CustomHUD_1.5.2.rar (Size: 1.91MB) Old Version
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version