[NFS] Custom HUD
- Underground 2
- MostWanted (+MWO)
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
- No support for Zone Meter in Undercover.
- No support for drift angle in UG and UG2.
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire, MrAdam, elaymm4 and Tekizyte for help.
Made by Archie
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
- Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
- Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
- Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
- Changed some settings names in ini file
- Added experimental MWO support
- Added vanilla hud shake effect for Carbon
- Added Heat UNITΞ hud style
- Added Undercover support
- Added NFS Payback hud style
- Added new property to hide gauges when they are full
- Added Underground and Underground 2 support
- Added NFS 2022 concept hud style
- Fixed boost issue for Underground
Sonic49PH (January 30, 2022 @ 03:01)in my previous comment, I found out that your mod (this) was detected by Windows Defender as Win32/Uwamson.A!ml, can you fix it please?
Xander707 (January 26, 2022 @ 23:02)Hello again Archie... xD | Referring to my previous comment, I was reviewing why some HUD's were not working correctly and after several tests I saw that the problem came from the [BOOST_GAUGE] configuration, I couldn't tell you the reason for the error, but "for now" I solved it "commenting ( #)" everything related to it. THE BAD THING is that the HUD's don't look as they should... THE GOOD THING is that I can now use the one I want... Greetings.
Xander707 (January 22, 2022 @ 06:05)Hello Archie... let me congratulate you on the creation of such a wonderful mod... I also take this opportunity to ask for your valuable help and tell you that while testing version 1.6.1 in MW '05 I have found the following error: ONLY PLAYING WITH POLICE CARS (without ModLoader)... GAME CLOSES WHEN GOING TO EXPLORE... But if you leave the garage using the speedometers: NFS_HP2010, NFS_PB and NFS_RIVALS. Everything works perfectly... thanks for the above and I hope you can and want to help me... Greetings.
Sonic49PH (December 18, 2021 @ 05:12)Can't download your mod, They said it contains somewhat adware or something
senpaidarken (December 15, 2021 @ 10:16)Issue: NFS World HUD doesn't have perfect launch zone.
30ec86-CustomHUD_1.7.1.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Latest Version
2b995d-CustomHUD_1.7.0.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Old Version
09145b-CustomHUD_1.6.1.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
681a6a-CustomHUD_1.6.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
68dc6f-CustomHUD_1.5.2.rar (Size: 1.91MB) Old Version
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version