[NFS MW/C] Custom HUD
Need for Speed - Custom HUD
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire and MrAdam for help.
Made by Archie
Do NOT reupload to any site without my permission
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
-Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
-Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
-Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
-Changed some settings names in ini file
-Added experimental MWO support
YochiThMaster333 (April 01, 2021 @ 19:30)I found bug: after you added NFS Most Wanted support, seems to be your Custom HUD does not work with addon cars (tested with Binary-powered Addon cars, I'm not sure about Ed TCD cars). However, this mod DOES actually work with ModLoader cars.
TBNRassault0030 (March 06, 2021 @ 23:06)Your mod + NFS2015 Style map by BadassBaboon = NFS2015 Like Experience
domk001 (February 22, 2021 @ 19:22)#Archie best custom HUD for NFS Carbon, well done 👍👌
Archie (January 26, 2021 @ 18:33)It is possible someday
SilverViperPH (January 25, 2021 @ 13:56)by any chance, is it possible that you do the same mod for most wanted?
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Latest Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version