[NFS] Custom HUD
- Underground 2
- MostWanted (+MWO)
Replaces original in game tachometer, speedometer and some other HUD elements.
- Copy files from "Install" folder to your game directory.
- Use CustomHud.ini to change HUD style(note available stlyles in "scripts\CustomHUD" folder or try creating your own).
- No support for Zone Meter in Undercover.
- No support for drift angle in UG and UG2.
Original idea goes to SpeedyHeart.
Thanks to SpeedyHeart, berkayylmao, rx, Red_Fire, MrAdam, elaymm4 and Tekizyte for help.
Made by Archie
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions - join my Discord server.
If you have Error 126 try installing Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime
- Added Most Wanted support
- Added new HUD styles
- Added HotReloadKey - allows to change the hud without reloading the game
- Added ShowDebugInfo option
- Fixed compatibility issue with MWFixes script
- Added custom hud per car feature
you can find example in CARS\LANCEREVO9(for MW rename it to LANCEREVO8)
- Added analog speedometer element
- Added shift up icon(check U1 and U2 huds)
- Changed rendering order
- Added ArrowScale and ArrowCenterOffset to Gauge elements
- Added new mode for CustomCarHUDs that allows to show vanilla hud for cars that don't have specific one for them.
- Fixed an issue that causes some game hud elements stuck in MW
- Fixed crash during changing in game video settings or minimizing game window
- Added new hud styles(NFS World, NFS HP 2010)
- Changed some settings names in ini file
- Added experimental MWO support
- Added vanilla hud shake effect for Carbon
- Added Heat UNITΞ hud style
- Added Undercover support
- Added NFS Payback hud style
- Added new property to hide gauges when they are full
- Added Underground and Underground 2 support
- Added NFS 2022 concept hud style
- Fixed boost issue for Underground
Antoninoturbo (October 30, 2021 @ 15:06)why you removed the nfs heat unite style in the latest update, and why I got only the nitrous bar, the speed braker bar and the gear number on nfs mostwanted (I'm using the heat unite 3.0 style if you are asking)
ThatDiamond (October 23, 2021 @ 17:26)Probably not an issue with the mod itself but both Chrome and WinDefender/SmartScreen detect a false positive on this
Archie (October 22, 2021 @ 20:37)@FusionFrame744 it was never tested in MWO
DanielRoster29 (October 22, 2021 @ 20:20)i installed this mod and the game instantly crashes when I open it
FusionFrame744 (October 20, 2021 @ 14:59)Now it starts, but i can't skip the loading screen
30ec86-CustomHUD_1.7.1.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Latest Version
2b995d-CustomHUD_1.7.0.rar (Size: 2.18MB) Old Version
09145b-CustomHUD_1.6.1.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
681a6a-CustomHUD_1.6.rar (Size: 1.97MB) Old Version
68dc6f-CustomHUD_1.5.2.rar (Size: 1.91MB) Old Version
ca52df-CustomHUD_1.5.1.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
f784a6-CustomHUD_1.5.rar (Size: 1.87MB) Old Version
892f69-CustomHUD_1.4.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
01876f-CustomHUD_1.3.rar (Size: 1.58MB) Old Version
d013c1-CustomHUD_1.2.rar (Size: 1.48MB) Old Version
7dc266-CustomHUD_1.1.rar (Size: 1.1MB) Old Version
88f581-[NFSC]CustomHUD.rar (Size: 1.09MB) Old Version