1995 Honda Integra Type R (DC2) [ADDON]
1995 Honda Integra Type R (DC2) (INTEGRA00)
15/07/2020 - Released
17/07/2020 - KIT05 wheel position fixed (Thanks to Viper4K)
- Nothing, tell me if you find any
- Install both "Oldest Version" & "Latest Version"
- It's recommended to set the "CarSelectTireSteerAngle" to "0" inside the "NFSMWExtraOptionsSettings.ini".
- For you who want to keep "CarSelectTireSteerAngle" on default, go to vlted, and in ecar>default>racers>integra00 change "ReflectionOffset" to "-0.39" and "FECompressions" to "0.32" on both Front and Rear
- Bodykits (Stock + 5 Body)
- Roof Scoops
- NFS: Pro Street driver
- Unlocked after beating Blacklist #15
- Cost 25.000
- 512x & 1024x vinyls supported
- Debug vinyl included
- 2 Special Vinyls in "Flags" category
- ASC's MW Geometry Compiler
- ASC's nfstc_argb_dxt5
- nfsu360's Texture Compiler & Vlt-Ed
- ZModeler 1.0.7 & 2.2.6
- GIMP 2.10.8
- CorelDraw X7
- MS Paint
- [email protected]'s BIN Viewer
- [email protected]
- Eclipse72 rus
- LRF Works
Sansglitchy6 (November 06, 2020 @ 06:49)Nice mod, now how do I install it manually without ed?
Because ed doesn't name the parts right.
For example: In Binary, a skyline part (damage, body, etc...) should be named SKYLINE_KIT00_HOOD and not a bunch of numbers.
Viper4K (July 20, 2020 @ 14:48)@Soboza051 Normally modders don't take any request, and rarely they take any suggestions... But I would love to see one too actually
@r1tavratask1 Anytime M8!
Sobroza051 (July 18, 2020 @ 15:49)That mod is superb!! Congratulations! This model was missing mods in NFSMW.
If I may suggest a next mod, the NSX NA1 (pop-up headlight) has never had a good version on NFSMW. I would be very grateful
VeeTec (July 18, 2020 @ 06:32)@TEARSTREAT891 Ummm, maybe?
@KryZee Glad you like it :q
@Viper4K Thx for the help once again xdd