Scion tC (AT10) (Addon)
4. Paint (and Rim Paint)
5. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
6. Window Tint
7. Custom Gauges
-Available from the beginning of the game
-Cops refers the car as "Sports car"
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
-Ricers will consume this car's reputation
1. Put the SCIONTC folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/SCIONTC" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import sciontc.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and have fun ricing (or just modify your current save game)
-Vrataski for helping me dealing with the UV
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
[DELETED USER] (August 09, 2020 @ 08:14)and I fouund another bug in vinyls section of ur INFINITY G35 car.
When I go to vinyl section and choose some vinyl and try to apply my colour the colour is not changing...
[DELETED USER] (August 09, 2020 @ 08:12)what will happen if i enable expandmemorypools option?
Goodboygamer (August 08, 2020 @ 13:42)@Seshadri bruh
1. The game crashed because you might have chose the wrong vinyl option
2. pls, install Extra Options and enable ExpandMemoryPools