Scion tC (AT10) (Addon)
4. Paint (and Rim Paint)
5. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
6. Window Tint
7. Custom Gauges
-Available from the beginning of the game
-Cops refers the car as "Sports car"
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
-Ricers will consume this car's reputation
1. Put the SCIONTC folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/SCIONTC" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import sciontc.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and have fun ricing (or just modify your current save game)
-Vrataski for helping me dealing with the UV
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
[DELETED USER] (August 08, 2020 @ 13:19)@Goodboygamer then why the hell cars are in ghost mode!! And I did not use even extra options!
Goodboygamer (August 06, 2020 @ 13:36)@Seshadri, those things are normal when it comes to addon cars or with races with more than 3 opponents. The easiest fix is to make a new save game and expect everything to go back to normal
[DELETED USER] (August 06, 2020 @ 11:59)When I download ur mods I am facing at least one bug.
1) When random opponents use ur modded car, either it will be transparent or immediately my game crashes.And
2) Some of ur cars wont load on car selecting screen itself! The game automatically crashes.
3) That why I feel that ur mods suck!!!!!!