Chrysler 300C SRT8 (Addon)
5. Paint (and Rim Paint)
6. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
7. Window Tint
9. Custom Gauges
-Available from the beginning
-NFS Undercover driver
-Cops refers the car as "Chrysler"
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
-Performance is ass
-Neon hates this car
1. Put the 300C folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/300C" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import 300c.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-Vrataski for helping me dealing with the stupid ass UV
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
jpgh74 (August 23, 2020 @ 20:38)The car doesn' has logos
XRaider927 (August 09, 2020 @ 12:48)@Goodboygamer I 'm not that desperate to be nitpicky....if it's too much unless someone says so....then I'm sorry
Twojstarypijany69 (August 09, 2020 @ 11:44)Tomasz Hajto is proud from you 🙂
Goodboygamer (August 09, 2020 @ 09:00)@XRaider927
1. damn, you're really nitpicking are you?
2. bruh, staph mixing 1024x vinyls with 512x ones