Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
bavarian995 (November 02, 2018 @ 15:11)I have an annoying problem.
I got the EU version and I'm
using the battery nocd and this multifix.
game is working, though lagging on start up.
but when I want to buy a car I can't leave the car dealer. Right after buying I get stuck. Does anyone know how to fix this? pls help..
baetard (September 07, 2018 @ 02:13)Got it sorted. Thanks again for the awesome patch!
baetard (September 05, 2018 @ 19:47)Err I meant Hello Xanvier
It seems that on the Windows 7 PC the framerate cap is gone and it is running 1.1 because it can load the 1.1 saves. I do not get the " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen and when I start the game it loads at 640x480. I have to Alt Tab and back to get to the point where I can load my career and adjust the resolution. I have Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist and X64 installed as well as 2005, 2010, 2013. I also tried 2017 which took the place of the 2015
baetard (September 05, 2018 @ 19:08)Hello Xavier,
The patch is awesome. I was able to get it working on a Win 10 Desktop, Laptop, and an older PC running Windows XP. The older PC I upgraded to Win 7 and for some reason I am unable to get your patch to load even though I followed the same steps as the last 3 times.
Is there something I can look at that would help me figure out what is preventing it from working?