Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
(REUPLOAD DUE TO SOME ISSUES)
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
aronneonisti (October 24, 2022 @ 14:30)keep getting crashes when pressing "continue" now, what could it be?
Carbon075 (August 24, 2022 @ 07:05)If the patch links don't work for you, just copy them in to Wayback Machine, and get the files from there. I also recommend seeing RamboJackson's comment below if you're having the same problem I had, where the game would crash on viewing certain DLC cars.
wurfy (August 20, 2022 @ 17:59)To clarify the previous comment: I don't know which of the settings causes the problem. I just disabled everything to do with graphics since clearly that was where the problem lied. I have no need for any of the other settings so far so I won't touch them to figure out which exact setting causes the problem. Feel free to experiment on your own.
Have fun, fellow Steam Deck enjoyers.