Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
(REUPLOAD DUE TO SOME ISSUES)
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
sergioosorio90 (July 02, 2020 @ 03:48)Hi,
I found the car lot crash is not related to this fix, and a way to fix it.
WARNING: it requires to uninstall the game, delete the program and alias files.
1. Install the program from setup or autorun.
2. Go to the folder where you installed the game, locate the CARS folder and delete ALL the files and folders from within.
3. Execute the setup again, this time in repair mode. This may take a while.
4. Install the 1.1 DLC patch.
5. Apply the Battery crack for NOCD, and the multifix.
6. Run the program.
HumphreyWolfe7 (July 01, 2020 @ 09:11)Hello and a good day
I downloaded this mod a while back and it ran perfectly fine without any problems along with the Extra Options mod. But, I haven't touched the game for almost 4 months now and when I wanted to play Prostreet, it says that "unable to load xnfsps multifix.asi error 126" and I really don't know what to do.
Is this caused by Windows updates, I do have the 2015 vcredist and such. Do I need to reinstall the game?
sergioosorio90 (June 21, 2020 @ 13:29)Hi,
This fix works wonders; however, when I try to buy cars from the car lot it gets stuck the same way as the continue button bug, I downloaded the 1.1 patch for EU as I verified via regedit the version type I had. I used the NoCd version from Battery for 1.1 (28ish MB). Any Ideas on why this is happening?
Jeday971 (June 06, 2020 @ 11:37)Hey guys!
I solved the problem, if you have an error 193 with asi loader you need to download Visual Studio 2019 x86 and x64.
If you still have error 193 download and install Install Visual Studio 2015 x64 Redist too.
Its worked for me, I am on 64bits version of windows.
PS: Sorry for my english I used google traductor.
Jeday971 (June 05, 2020 @ 21:46)Hello, I am having a problem:
unable to load XNFSPS-MultiFix.asi error: 193
Help me please :(