Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
(REUPLOAD DUE TO SOME ISSUES)
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
Jeday971 (June 05, 2020 @ 21:46)Hello, I am having a problem:
unable to load XNFSPS-MultiFix.asi error: 193
Help me please :(
JotaEme1806 (June 04, 2020 @ 17:02)Hey Xanvier, your mod is wonderfull, and i need help with something. My game works completely normal but when i try to chose any vinyls or see a car that has a preset vinyl, my game crashes, so i decided to look on vinlys.bin file for the cars, and they were 0 size,or only had the debug vinyl. So, you know how to fix it?
Azuraii (May 13, 2020 @ 19:08)Save and close the file, install it and overwrite if it asks. You're done!
This comment is a continuation to my comment below.
Azuraii (May 13, 2020 @ 19:07)Hello again,
nevermind my comment below since i found out how.
TO ANYONE THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY FULLSCREEN OR WINDOWED OR BORDERED FEAR NOT!
go to this website: https://github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/releases/tag/nfsps
Download the zip, open it and go into NFSProstreet.Generic.Fix.
Next open scripts and open NFSProstreet.Generic.Fix.ini
The key here is the ini file.
Next you'll wanna change the 1's and 0's to your liking.
0=disable or negative and 1=positive or enable
Azuraii (May 13, 2020 @ 18:26)Hello Xanvier,
firstly i have to say that i absolutely love your fix. Wonderful job!
Now i do have one last issue.
My game used to be fullscreen, whatever resolution i used. But after i installed your fix it will only be fullscreen on the highest res available. (I used to play on 1280x720) Would you mind telling me and others who have this issue how to enable fullscreen?
Thanks in advance!