Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
(REUPLOAD DUE TO SOME ISSUES)
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
toksicgamer (December 02, 2020 @ 09:36)The game keeps crashing in the car lot after I scroll three slots with the 1.0&1.1 patch. What do I do?
AnimeFunTV (September 30, 2020 @ 04:49)Actually I found the issue. It was the dinput8.dll. When using WinXP the DLL provided will not work, you have to Download https://github.com/xan1242/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/releases/tag/v4.52 for WinXP, placed the DLL in its spot and worked just fine after that, no errors.
AnimeFunTV (September 30, 2020 @ 03:27)I've been trying to get this patch to work.
So I have the retail US DVD of Pro Street, I downloaded the 1.1v patch but before applying the patch i made sure the game ran, It did.
I applied the EA patch, started up the game ran just fine.
A per the instructions i installed Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist for Windows XP before I tried to apply the patch files, but after moving the files over and starting up the game it kept give me a 'nfs.exe entry point not found' The procedure entry point SHGetKnowFolderPath
BrockLee26 (August 02, 2020 @ 13:46)Can anyone upload their patched copy of this game to google drive or alike as i cant get it to work at all, it just crashes when i go to either of the cars from the 1.1 patch eg. Veyron/Corolla.
sergioosorio90 (July 02, 2020 @ 03:48)Hi,
I found the car lot crash is not related to this fix, and a way to fix it.
WARNING: it requires to uninstall the game, delete the program and alias files.
1. Install the program from setup or autorun.
2. Go to the folder where you installed the game, locate the CARS folder and delete ALL the files and folders from within.
3. Execute the setup again, this time in repair mode. This may take a while.
4. Install the 1.1 DLC patch.
5. Apply the Battery crack for NOCD, and the multifix.
6. Run the program.