Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
SaiPawan24 (August 19, 2018 @ 16:01)I am using Origin version . I installed the 1.1 patch before installing multifix patch and no cd fix.exe file . Now when I launch it through the origin it shows the splash screen with version-PC Release OPT and then the grey loading screen appears , it crashes showing a memory error (memory could not read/write). Please Help !!!
RY4NC00P3R (July 04, 2018 @ 11:39)This is weird. The Multifix works only with the 1.0 Version of the game and the original nfs.exe
It does not work with the game Version 1.1 and the original nfs.exe or a fixed/vitality nfs.exe
And the game runs only with Version 1.0, original nfs.exe, MultiFix 1.0 or Version 1.1, vitality nfs.exe
Can anyone help?
RY4NC00P3R (July 04, 2018 @ 08:31)I finally found a patch that is working.
But now the games crashes every time I'm going to the Vinyl shop.
And how do I Change the MultiFix Version 1.0 to 1.1?
RY4NC00P3R (July 04, 2018 @ 07:09)Does anybody know where I can get the 1.1 patch which does work and don't crashes my game?
Because after istalling the patch, even with multifix the game won't start at all.