[DEPRECATED] Xanvier's NFS ProStreet MultiFix
THIS MOD IS DEPRECATED - Please use GenericFix instead as it includes this fix + more: https://thirteenag.github.io/wfp#nfsps
- Fixes the infamous "Continue" bug after races (PostRace state manager exit fixer)
- Uncaps the ingame framerate
- Adds automatic resolution detection
- Fixes false error checking during track stream memory allocation to avoid crashes
- Fixes non accessible memory access for the damage model
- Enables console prints
- Adds windowed mode
1. Install Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist (from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587 ) (SKIP IF ALREADY INSTALLED)
2. Extract this package in the root directory of NFS ProStreet
3. If you see a green version indicator with " - MultiFix" near the top right corner in the splash screen, the installation was successful.
1.1 PATCH LINKS
EA Server US patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/prostreet/
EA Server EU patches: ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps/
(DD = Direct Download / Origin, DVD = DVD / Retail)
US patch mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88BcOnYBtb-TEtIZnRvZlJBdWs/view
EU English patch mirror: http://dl1.nfsplanet.com/nfsps/patches/DLCPatchEuropeRelease_iso.exe
(REUPLOAD DUE TO SOME ISSUES)
- Added UI feedback & auto version detection
ThirteenAG - for the Ultimate ASI Loader https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader and the injector and IniReader
lillykitty94 - US patch mirror
NFSPlanet - mirrors
Source code is now available at GitHub: https://github.com/xan1242/xnfsps-multifix
tokyoandrose (January 01, 2021 @ 23:11)Wait hold on, Fixed the Error 126
Problem was that i didn't download the motherfuckin 86x version, instead i downloaded the 64x version
If you do that, it fixes it
tokyoandrose (December 31, 2020 @ 10:52)Hey guys, having a problem, anyone know how to fix the error 126?
toksicgamer (December 02, 2020 @ 09:36)The game keeps crashing in the car lot after I scroll three slots with the 1.0&1.1 patch. What do I do?
AnimeFunTV (September 30, 2020 @ 04:49)Actually I found the issue. It was the dinput8.dll. When using WinXP the DLL provided will not work, you have to Download https://github.com/xan1242/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/releases/tag/v4.52 for WinXP, placed the DLL in its spot and worked just fine after that, no errors.
AnimeFunTV (September 30, 2020 @ 03:27)I've been trying to get this patch to work.
So I have the retail US DVD of Pro Street, I downloaded the 1.1v patch but before applying the patch i made sure the game ran, It did.
I applied the EA patch, started up the game ran just fine.
A per the instructions i installed Visual Studio 2015 x86 Redist for Windows XP before I tried to apply the patch files, but after moving the files over and starting up the game it kept give me a 'nfs.exe entry point not found' The procedure entry point SHGetKnowFolderPath