Rpm Fix for Nfs Heat
Updates the rpm for forged engines for :
- Mazda Rx7 (13B rotary)
- Skyline R34/R32 (RB26DETT)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X (and kinda IX) - 4B11TI4
- Nissan 350Z (VQ35DEV6)
- Subaru Impreza WRX (EJ255Flat4)
Other Cars (from first versin) dont have forged versions.
This mod, makes cars max RPM range more similar to real life spec.
For now, the fixed rpm includes :
- Acura RSX (04) - Now 9000 rpm
- Ferrari F40 - Now 9000 rpm
- Honda Civic Type R (00) - Now 9000 rpm
- Honda NSX Type R (92) - Now 9000 rpm
- Mazda Miata/Mx-5 (96) - Now 8000 rpm
- Mazda Rx7 (02) - Now 9000 rpm
- Nissan 350Z (06) - Now 8000 rpm
- Nissan 240ZG (71) - Now 8000 rpm
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (93) - Now 8500 rpm
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTR (99) - Now 8500 rpm
- Subaru BRZ premium (14) - Now 8000 rpm
- Volvo 242DL (75) - Now 7000 rpm
This ONLY applies to STOCK engines, this won't work with FORGED ones, I hope I can fix it in the next updates.
How to Install :
Download the newest Frosty editor (there is no frosty mod manadger for heat at the time)
https://archive.org/details/frosty-editor-v-126.96.36.199-alpha-20200116 (or if link won't work, get it from zilla discord server)
Open it (as an administrator) -> hit "new" and select nfs heat.exe -> click select again ->
-> when it opens, click "file" and "open" -> select "Rpm Fix" when it loads, click "launch"
ALWAYS load it and launch the game TROUGH the FROSTY EDITOR
IMPORTANT! PLAY ON MANUAL TRANSMISSION!
You can reach max rpm ONLY with MANUAL transmission.
Automatic will shift at redline, and WILL NOT reach max rpm.
I hope that when new Frosty mod manager comes out, I'll make it easier to install with it, enjoy.